ʀ ɪs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇɴᴇɢᴀᴅᴇ.

"Heaven's full,
And Hell won't have me.
Won't you make
some room in your bed?"

†††

Negan grabbed my throat, lifting me up and off the ground. I hold his wrist with one hand, reaching for his face with the other. If I could just go for his beautiful eyes, maybe he'd let me go and I could find the will to live again. He squeezed harder the more I struggled. I could see black around the edges of my vision, my esophagus tightened, the bones in my neck were at their breaking point.

"She isn't fucking worth it." I hear my sister. Negan let up, I see Kylie with her arms around Negan when the black cleared away, "just leave her here to fucking die." He looked down at her, setting me down. I choke, taking in as much air as I could when my blood filled lungs opened up. Negan shoved me to the ground, breaking my sister's arm that was around him.

"Fucking stupid bitch. Didn't you learn the first fucking time?" He asked her, she fell back, cowering below him with her arm up in defense like he was constantly beating her, "I told you to leave me the fuck alone."

"But, baby..." She tried, but he just shook his head. Did he finally open his eyes and saw the bitch I knew that claimed to be my sister?

"Get back in the fucking truck, you dumb bitch." Negan pointed to the truck, watching her scurry out of his sight. He returned his attention to me as his men got out to take care of the dead shambling in closer.

"What a surprise." I swallow down the blood that kept coming back up in my mouth. I could feel my stomach churning the more I held it down, "tired of...your fucking bitch already?" My breathing got labored. I didn't know if I could stay awake or not throw up at this point. One of those things was more important than the other, but my brain couldn't tell the difference anymore. Negan helped me up, nicer this time but he probably soon regret it when I barfed all over the front of his jacket. He didn't say anything or do anything hurtful, he just swept me off my feet and barked at Daryl to get into the truck.

"Drive it like you fucking stole it." Negan told Arat as we settle down into seats, "and if she dies before we get there, you're fucking beyond done."

♕♕♕

I woke up to white walls. The pain had been numbed, but there was a pulling on my side that brought me back quickly to reality. I gasped, "whoa, slow down." A man pushed me gently back down into the bed, "you need to stay still or I'm going to rip open your stitches again. Whoever stitched you up the first time, did a good job."

"What? Who are you? Where am I?" I laid back down, letting him finish up, "I'm the one who stitched myself up. Have been since I could remember." I groaned, holding my head as the bright lights scorched my retinas.

"My name is Carlos. You're safe now, Negan brought you in." Carlos smiled at me, pulling down the face mask he wore over his mouth and nose. He watched me with beautiful honey eyes. I swallow hard, looking down and away.

"Watch yourself. Negan already staked his claim. I don't know how long you've been here, but I used to be his girlfriend." I inhale sharply, watching him leave to clean up.

"Well, I've seen your face before, but you're not covered in tattoos," Carlos says, "you're a lot nicer as well." that last bit nearly made me laugh. He had a lot to learn about me, and if he knew what I was really like, he wouldn't want to know me. I don't even want to know me.

"Yeah, that's Kylie. She's my twin. She's number three out of three." He came back over with cotton balls and some liquid. He dabbed it onto the sutures, making me hiss in pain, "I have tattoos, but not where you can see them. I thought I was dead." I held onto the mattress with tight fingers.