ɴ ɪs ғᴏʀ ɴᴇɢᴀɴ.

"The prince of darkness,
Is a gentleman."

†††

Negan decided to play along with my sisters game, making her get into the van he had other people use to abduct people to hurt other people. Like he did to Rick with Daryl. I didn't trust it from the start. He made her leave them behind. And she left them so easily like their lives didn't matter. Who knows if her group lived after we left them a few days ago.

"He's going to break you down even further than you've already fallen," Daryl tells me as I sit next to him. We were headed back to see Rick, "he's going to use her as a way to get you to submit to him."

"Yeah, I figured. But he's got to break her first, and she won't go quietly either. She might seem nicer than, but she bites. She's a fucking manipulating bitch. If he doesn't catch on, he'll learn the hard way what kind of asshole she is. If he thinks I'm bad, he doesn't know what he's walked into with my sister. No one does." I look out as we slowed down in front of the gates of Alexandria. I didn't feel like being a jerk to Rick and his people. Which would give Negan more of a reason to bully me around today. I still didn't ride in his truck with him. But Kylie got to be shotgun the first time she came with us

But she wouldn't have it any other way. She would have used her manipulation skills to lure Negan where she wanted him, and he would have given her what she wanted and more. Only because when he looked at her, even though her eyes had grey in them, he saw me staring back at him. She wouldn't realize that till her life was slipping away from her eyes and I would be the last person she would see in this world. Not Negan.

Daryl jumps out, holding his hand out for me to take. I let him help me down, watching Negan and my sister trickle out of his black truck. I roll my eyes, freezing over as I realized that we weren't at Alexandria, but Sirius.

"I told you." Daryl muttered as Negan and Kylie approach. She looked a little smugger than usual.

"Have fun riding in the back with the trash?" Kylie asked me, "I mean, that is where you belong." She chuckled. I look at Negan, who ignored me as he walked forward. I wasn't looking for the time of day he suddenly didn't have for me. That was okay though, I wouldn't let them win.

Sirius had repatched itself since the last time we were here. Which was good because I'd hate to see my friends struggle. They were still somber, but at least their walls were safe enough for the kids to be able to run around during the day without causing their family grief.

"Renegade." Negan barked, "you're up. And don't, don't fucking bore the shit out of me." He grabbed the arm of my jacket when I got closer to him, forcing me in front of him as Gregg walked out. He looked at me, then to Kylie. Like she was suddenly important to the storyline.

"I didn't know there was three of you." Gregg smiled at me.

"Sadly there was. Who are you?" Kylie shoved me away from Gregg, making me stumble sideways. I shove her back. She had been treating me like shit ever since I told her that Mack was killed. It didn't seem to matter to her that it was by Negan's hand. Guess she was like me in that sense. The need for Negan to love us back outweighed the fact that he had killed our brother.

We were sick fucks.

"What the fuck? Who gave you the right?" I snapped at her, "is your name, Renegade?" I hit her shoulder. She didn't look at me.