ɪɴsɪᴅɪᴏᴜs ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs.

"Beware of toxic lovers,
Who substitute nails for knives. Who's bodies are painted with wounds from their partner, and have a dangerous love for pain."

†††

"She's running a terrible fever, we won't be able to save her or her legs unless I get the proper meds." I hear a voice say, "it's pretty bad. She's lucky that her bone didn't break. A broken bone is like a death wish out here in this wasteland. "

"We don't have anything. It all went with Negan. he made sure that it all left with him. Like he planned to leave her here to die with us." Rick says, "is there time for me to look around?"

"There is no time at all. Infection is setting in pretty fast." The girl tells him, "if I don't stitch this up, she could lose her leg."

"No!" I grab the bottle of alcohol from her, dousing my leg. I hold in the scream I wanted to let out. I watched the sheets run red with my blood, "I'll go back myself. You've done enough for...me." I breathe heavily as the pain eased to a tolerable throb, "it's my only chance. I have to go back to him." I didn't want to say that outloud for them all to hear.

"You don't have to do anything." Rick tells me, "you can stay here. Stay here and we'll get your leg taken care of. I can make sure you don't lose your leg."

"I can't, I'll die. And If I don't die, you'll die instead." I look him in those worry filled blue eyes, "I can't lose more people. Even if I don't know you all. Please, take me to Sirius. I know someone who can help us." I get up, making Rick help me up and out of bed.

"Dad, he's back." A one-eyed boy rushed into the room, "Negan's back. He's looking for the girl." he looked at me with his only eye. I clenched my jaw, how would I come up with a plan to get out of here without a body count?

"Shit." I let go of Rick, "I can't be next to you. He'll go batshit crazy. You'll die trying to do something good for him."

"What are you talking about? He beat you, he almost cost you your leg!" Rick tries, but I stop him. He stood at a distance from me, listening to my words. I was thankful that he wasn't stupid like most men who found themselves at my side.

"He's the jealous type. I know what he did to me, is wrong. But if he sees you next to me, you'll get hurt too." I use what I could to get myself out of the room. Rick wasn't far from me, just in case I needed help.

"Renegade, baby, you in there?" Negan asked as we neared the gate. He stood on the other side, Fat Joey, Paul, and Dwight behind him, "I came back for you. I've calmed down. I brought Carson with me to take care of your leg." He smiled at me from behind the bars. Like he had made it all up to me because he brought his doctor. I stopped far enough away from him that I knew he would be upset.

"What did you do to Daryl?" I asked him, using Rosita as a crutch since she was a girl, and it would keep Rick out of trouble. She put her arm under my arm, holding me up as I put my weight into her.

"Oh, he's fine. Trust me, I wouldn't hurt him. He's not my way of getting to you." He smirked, looking at Rick, "he's not your man. I already got to you the only way I can." Meaning Mack. I grind my teeth, "I'm prepared to forgive you, for being so nasty to me yesterday."

"You're prepared to forgive me? I should be the one preparing to forgive you!" I shoot back, my knee buckling under the weight I was putting on my wounded leg. I could feel my brain spin with the sudden rush of blood to my head. I hear Negan demand the gate to be opened so he could come and get me. I held onto Rosita for dear life as I felt myself slipping away.