ᴡɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ɢᴀᴍᴇs.

"Lately every time you wanna change,
We keep getting twisted up in wicked games."

†††

Negan grabbed my hips, moaning as I sat back down on his lap. I smiled, biting my lip as I grabbed the back of the chair. He grabbed my neck as my head fell back, riding him slowly. He closed his eyes, dragging his nails down my back as I bounced up and down just the way he liked.

"You wanted to see me-?"

I gasped in pleasure when Negan gripped my side, digging his nails into my skin. I look back at Sherry, smirking at her as she presses her lips together, looking down at her feet.

"Oh, did I not get the message?" I asked breathlessly, sliding myself free from Negan, standing on wobbly legs as I walked over to Sherry.

"You did this on purpose." She stared me down, swallowing nervously, "how dare you." she whispered harshly.

"How dare I?" I asked her, covering my nipples with my arm after lighting a cigarette, "you're the idiot who came up here when you knew I'm up here with him." I blow the smoke in her face, making her cough. Negan put a blanket around my shoulders. He had put his pants back on, probably upset that he was cut off so soon.

"What do you want?" He barked at her, making her jolt. I smirked.

"It was a mistake." Sherry says, looking at him, "I can't believe I was so stupid." she shook her head in despair, deflating in defeat. It was a glorious day in my world. she looked like she was on the verge of crying.

"You look nice in that dress. Too bad it gets worse." I tell her as she walked out of the room, "and this is just the tip." I cracked myself up, "I love sexual things." I watch Butch growl at her, laying back down in front of the door.

"What the fuck was that about?" Negan closed the door behind Sherry, "what are you fucking playing at?" he didn't look upset with me. He looked like he was about to laugh at the look on her face when she walked in, "did you tell her to come up here?"

"Oh, nothing." I drop the blanket, "I only told her that you wanted to see her in an hour. But, why don't you take those pants off so we can get back to business?" I purred, smashing the butt of the cigarette into the ashtray, crawling into bed. he watched me lay back against the pillows, knees up as I reeled.

"You're not luring me back in so easily." He bit his lip, unbuckling his pants once more. He was quick to forget about everything and dive right back into what we were doing before we got interrupted.

"No? Because it looks like I'm winning already."

♕♕♕

"Having fun?" I asked Dwight, making him look at me from the bottom of the stairwell. Sherry stood across from him, tears in her eyes, "oh, I'm sorry. Did I ruin something?" I asked, finishing up my cigarette. I waited for them to come up with answers.

"No. You didn't do shit." Dwight looked back at Sherry, "there's nothing between us anymore."

"Dwight, I can explain." Sherry begged.

"She can explain that the reason why she's crawling back, is because daddy isn't touching his toys anymore, so she has to settle for the next best thing." I flick the butt at Dwight, who sidestepped it.

"Daddy?" He said through his teeth, "is that what you call him?"

"No, that's what we all call him." I laughed, "no, but seriously, I covered for your ass. So you better not make me look bad." I walk down, getting between them, "didn't she tell you that?"