ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs ᴊᴜɴᴋʏ.

"Passionate and untamed,
they take great pleasure in blissful sadism.
Marking their territory in wounds upon each other,
while hunting those who surround them."

†††

тнιя∂ ρєяѕσи:

"What do you want from me?" Renegade asked Fiona as the girl approached her silently. Renegade looked at her former friend/Negans new wife. She hadn't seen Fiona in a few days, and to have her come up to her, the bitch must need something. Or she was just plain out stupid and had a death wish, "I'm busy."

"You're just sitting here, looking out at the Biters on the spikes." Fiona sat next to Renegade despite the hostility. She still considered them to be friends, but she had grown jealous of Renegade recently when Negan decided he liked her better than the other wives he had, "why don't you hang out with the other wives?"

"Because I'm not one of you fucking bimbos." Renegade tightened the wrap on her thigh, "he seems to think that I'm something different." she shook her head, of course, Fiona was going to bring up Negan. She always did whenever she could when she cornered Renegade, so why was this time any different?

"If you're not a wife, then what are you? His girlfriend?" Fiona asked. Renegade looked at her with her bright blue eyes, "we're all wondering. It's not fair." she watched with bad intentions behind those bright eyes for sure. Renegade tensed up.

"What, do I detect jealousy in your voice?" Renegade gave a wry laugh, shaking her head at how dumb and blind this girl had become, "there's nothing to be jealous of. He's nothing more than an abusive, bipolar, mouthy asshole with a stupid grin on his fucking face, and a bat on his shoulders." Renegade noticed in her side vision that Fiona had something on the side of her, partially hidden from sight. Something shiny and long, like a blade.

"It's more than I've ever gotten." Fiona said through her teeth, her mood quickly changing from friendly to hostile, "he hasn't even touched me as he did with the other wives." she was indeed jealous. Renegade had quickly become amused by how quickly things changed between them. She would have fun with her former friend.

"That's not my fault, Fiona. He does what he wants." Renegade looked up as Fiona went to plunge the knife in her direction, she caught Fiona's arm, fighting back, "are you fucking dumb? Or just flat out ignorant? You kill me, and you kill yourself!" she held Fiona in place. There was no way this girl had any chance against Renegade. Fiona hadn't lifted her finger in combat once in her life. She was good as dead to the world for her reckless mistake.

"Shut up, you slut!" Fiona used both of her hands to try and stab Renegade. Putting as much of her weight behind the blade in an attempt to overpower Renegade. It only made Renegade laugh at how weak she actually was.

Renegade grabbed Fiona by the arm with her free hand, smashing Fiona's hands against the stairs to make her let go of the knife before shoving the idiot down the stairs, "you're sooo fucking dead now." The dark haired girl used all of her strength to climb down the rest of the steps, pouncing on Fiona and pelting her with punches. The anger, it was built up from when Negan first came into Renegades life. All the punches she wished she could give to Negan, Fiona was getting in return.

"I hate you!" Fiona clawed Renegades shoulder, going for her face, trying to pull her hair. She wildly punched, hitting Renegade in her mouth. Fiona looked horrified when Renegade smiled down at her as the pain radiated through her mouth. That was the bow that would seal her death sentence.