ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ, ᴛᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ, ᴛᴏʀᴛᴜʀᴇᴅ.

"Make sure you kiss
your knuckles
before you punch me
in the face."

†††

I push off of the wall I leaned against, stepping in front of Fiona and my sister. It had been a while since I had come across them, but I never forgot my promise to Fiona. She froze over, taking in the knife I held in my hand with fearful eyes. She nearly tripped on her own feet when she realized that her time had finally come.

"Did you actually think that I forgot?" I asked her. It had been a while since I actually got away from Negan. He was always watching me, begging for me to come back into his bed. But I stood strong, waiting till he got his ass out of here for me to cause some terror of my own, "I think you did forget." I smiled wickedly at her.

"Why are you here?" Kylie asked me. She had been next to Fiona as they walked all alone out in the open. Just begging me to end their lives, "I thought you were gone for good." Her arm was still cast over.

"I didn't stay dead if that's what you were implying. Carlos is an excellent doctor, I mean, I would be too with my life on the line." I knew she was shitting her pants just as badly as Fiona, "I guess Negan still loves me with all he is."

"You're wrong about that." Kylie objected too quickly. I knew she was jealous of me, always has been with the boys I dated. Tis the reason why she tatted herself up and started pretending to be like me. When we all knew that she only wanted to crawl back into her pity shell to wallow in her low self-esteem. Like I always wanted to do too.

We weren't very different. We shared the same face, but I was never someone I wasn't. I was always a torment to my father since the day I was born. Probably should have been a boy in this lifetime. It was me who stood up to our father when he turned on us after our mother died. And it was still me who protected them when he didn't know when to stop drinking. She owed me her life.

"Well, fortunately for you, my sister. I'm not here for you this time. I'm here for her." I point the knife at Fiona, "a promise is a promise. And with Negan gone to terrorize Rick, I'm here to finish you the fuck off." She dropped her basket of veggies, turning to make a break for it. I shove my sister aside, grabbing Fiona's long red hair before she could escape Fiona screamed in pain as I yanked her back, shoving her into the ground, "an eye for an eye, and I don't care if you fucking go blind." I readjust my fist, taking more of her thick hair into my fingers against her skull. Fiona sobbed, trying to get me to release her as I pressed the blade against her pale throat.

"Don't do fucking it, Renegade!" Kylie pulled a gun on me with her good hand, "I will fucking shoot you!" she warned. I didn't have to look back at her to know that she was shaking in her skin. She's probably never had to use a gun in her life.

"I'll call your fucking bluff." I slice Fionas throat, flinching when her blood squirted up against my face, "now, come here so I can feed you her eye!" I lunge at my sister, laughing as she fell to the ground in fear. She had lost the gun in her flailing, tears in her eyes as I towered over her, "Nah, jk. I'm not going to hurt you. Yet." I smirked, going back over to Fiona, "still kicking for life?" I asked, slow clapping at her attempt to crawl away, "wherever are you off to, little lamb?"

Fiona slowed down, keeping her fingers clamped around the deep scarlet line in her skin. I raised an eyebrow as she flipped onto her back, looking past me. I turn, side stepping. I held out my foot and watch Kylie fall to her face after the attempt on my life. My sister screamed as the knife she had in her hand slid into her leg on impact.

"Ouch. You're not too good at this, are you?" I crouch next to her, wiggling the handle in her thigh. She held onto the knife in hopes that it would ease the pain.