ᴄᴏʀʀᴏsɪᴠᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ.

"He's not a villain, he's just a boy

"He's not a villain, he's just a boy."

†††

I sobbed into the darkness, shuttering against the cold of the stone walls my body was pressed against. That stupid song, it was driving me insane. I cried, holding my ears, rocking slightly, "you can't keep me in here!" I quiet down as the locked clicked to the door. My eyes were scorched as the hallway light break through the darkness. I held my hand up to block the light from my eyes to see who had decided to open my cell.

A scraggly blonde man stood in the doorway, half of his face was melted. He wore a leather vest and held a paper plate with something on it. From the smell of it, it was dog food. He had a smirk on his face as he stared down at me. I covered my bare body the best I could from his hungry eyes.

"How's she holding up?" I hear Negan in the hallway, "breaking down yet, Kitten?" I take a shaky breath as the blonde man drops the plate down in front of me, taking in my naked body hungrily, "don't fucking stare at my property, Dwight!" Dwight stepped out of the door frame, only for it to be filled again with Negan.

"What's your plans for this one?" Dwight asked, "how long is she staying in here?"

"As long as it fucking takes for her to learn where the fuck she stands on the food chain." Negan stared down at me, "your eye, it looks fucking disgusting." He steps back, grabbing something from behind the wall and tossing it to me, "get dressed." He slammed the door shut as I fumble around with the pants and a disgusting sweater.

I scarf down the dog food sandwich with no other option, scurrying like a mouse back into the corner as the door opens again. This time, Dwight was on the other side. He grabbed my arm, pulling me out of the dismal cell and into the hallway. I trip over myself, blinded by the sudden amount of light on my eyes after two weeks of being in the dark.

"W-where are you taking me?" I asked, taking my arm away from this man, "I want to go home." He shoves me into a doorway, where a woman sat on the checkup table, a doctor stood in front of her.

"You're not going home. You belong to Negan now." Dwight didn't sound amused. He sounded like he had been through this more times than he could count, "I hope the man who you belonged to before, is dead because he will be if he comes looking for you."

"I don't belong to anyone." I hiss, "I don't have a boyfriend or husband." I fight against him as he held me in place. The girl looked us over, she had a very sad dullness to her whiskey-colored eyes. She pressed her lips together, looking down as she slid off of the table.

"Negan wants this one checked out. Her eye, she's got a popped blood vessel and some bruises." Dwight pushed me a little towards the man, "why are you here?" Dwight asked the girl softly.

"I'm not feeling well." The girl said to him. She looked back at me, "who's she?"

"Some girl that Negan is trying to break. She attacked him back at Sirius." Dwight looked out into the hall, stepping back from the girl, "you know him and having new toys." he looked at me as I go over to the doctor. I get up on the table, there was nothing more that I wanted to do but curl up into a ball of self-pity and die in a hole somewhere out in this unforgiving world.