U̶l̶t̶r̶a̶v̶i̶o̶l̶e̶n̶t̶.

"I used to love a boy
who didn't
appreciate me,
and it
fucked
me up something good."

†††

"Do you know what I would give for a tub of Cool-Whip?" I asked as Negan unlocked his room door, walking in. I smiled at him from the recliner, cigarette between bloody fingers, a glass of brandy in the other, "my sister's good arm." I snorted with laughter. I cracked myself up. I must be losing it for good this time.

"There you are." He breathed in relief, locking the door behind him, "shit, you're getting that crap all over my stuff."

"Yeah, well, the bitches had it coming." I lounged so casually on the recliner, "sorry for getting into your stache, but I really needed this." I smash the butt against the glass table in front of me. I stand, stepping onto the carpet, wading through the sea of dried bloody footprints.

"I don't know what to say about your sister." He set Lucille aside, taking off his jacket. He looked good in that white shirt, I wanted to tear the fabric from his body and show him just how much I missed him.

"Are you sure you got the time to relax?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow up at him.

"Do you know what time it is?" He shot back at me, looking back at me from the table as he poured himself a drink. He had his back to me as he looked out of the window and into the night.

"Um..." I look down at the dry blood on my clothes, flaking off of my skin like a crust, "I guess it's that time?" I guessed, "wanna shower?" I asked him. He looked back at me over his shoulder with a smirk on that handsome face of his, "I mean, I could go by myself, but that wouldn't be fun at all when you could help me with some things I need to work out." I bite my lip.

"Oh, really?" He turned to face me, he used those long legs of his to stride across the room,  grabbing my arm in his hand, "you think it's that easy to win me back?" Negan pulled me closer to his tall, muscular frame. I smiled up at him the way he liked, running my fingers over his bearded face. I missed this.

"Well, it's more of the fact that you worked so hard for so long to get me back to this point." I wrap my arms around his neck, "this is what you wanted, right?" My lips were inches away from his, teasing as I pressed my hips against his.

"Don't you fucking dare tease me and leave me hanging." He growled, holding me in place so I couldn't leave him, "I don't know if I can take this anymore." I press my index finger against his lips as he went to kiss me. His eyes narrow.

"Not here." I push his arms off of me, taking off my jacket and dropping it on the ground, "shall I have to lose more to get you to follow? I could go buck naked for the whole factory to see."

"Don't you fucking dare. I'll cut out everyone's eyes if they see you like that." He followed me like a puppy. I unlock the door, gasping as Butch jumped up and knocked me down. I laughed, taking him into a hug. He wore his K-9 Unit bulletproof vest that I scavenged for him a week or so back.

"Good ta see ya, boy!" I pull the leash from Dwight's hands, "thanks for my dog back, Kruger." I wink, kicking the door closed in his face. Butch licked my hand, happy to see me again. I unclip my dog from his leash, making sure he stayed close.

"Hey, that's not yours!" Dwight pounded on the door. I guess he didn't see Negan.

"Don't test me, Dwighty boy. I'm in no mood to be pushed, and you're on my shit list, just like Kylie and Fiona." I stand up, snapping my fingers at Butch, who heeled behind me, "do you even know my dog's name?"