ᴠɪᴄɪᴏᴜs ᴠɪxᴇɴ.

"Would you bleed for me? Lick it off my lips, like you needed me?"

like you needed me?"

†††

"Should I be worried?" Negan asked from behind me. The sheets ruffling as he sat up on his elbows. I could feel his breath on my bare shoulder.

"About what?" I asked, the sleep heavy in my voice, eyes closed as I snuggled down into Butch's fur. He laid in my arms, his head on my pillow as we laid together.

"The dog stealing my woman." He turned over, putting his arm around me, "who said he could join us?" Negan propped himself up on his elbow, kissing my shoulder. I smiled, opening my eyes to look back at him.

"He's just a little cuddle bug." I smiled as Negan kissed my lips, "mmm, and so are you, on the inside."

"Tell anyone, and I'll end you." He joked softly, leaning into me to push Butch off the bed, scooting me into the warm spot Butch created, "that animal takes up more of the bed than I do!" Butch whined as he yawned, stretching out his limbs as he walked over to one of the rugs to lay down again.

"Well, he is a full grown Doberman. He's only ninety pounds." I shrugged like it wasn't a big deal.

"Ninety pounds of muscle." Negan shook his head, climbing over me, "you look a little lonely." He purred, settling his body between my legs as he leaned down towards my face.

"I might be, just a little," I say softly. We kissed, stopping as Butch barked at the knocking at the door. I groan. I didn't want him to leave me just yet. It was going to get good again.

"Sir, we need to take the boy back now. I hope you're done fooling around." Arat said from the other side of the door.

"I'll be there in a second," Negan says, falling away from me, "it better be fucking important."

"It's five in the morning," I complain as he leaves me, taking the warmth with him, "don't go away yet. I'm cold." I pouted.

"Kings rise earlier than their subjects." He slips into his jeans, digging for a clean long sleeved white shirt and socks, "better get ready. You've got some explaining to do to Rick."

"Me?" I let the sheets fall away from my body as I search for clothes. I was barely functioning right now and he wanted me to explain things to Rick? I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, wishing for a good cup of coffee.

"You're the reason why his son is here." Negan points out, "you deal with him. Or I will." He watched me get dressed. I sighed.