x ᴍᴀʀᴋs ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴏᴛ.

"I know,
Deep down that
I'm scared I'll never leave
Cause you've been using me,
When you know that I'm weak.
Well, I've had enough of these wounds."

†††

"Where have you been?" Negan asked me, "run off with the kid? Grab that fucking dog." Dwight held onto me as he brought me into the room. Negan didn't look too happy about anything anymore.

"I didn't run anywhere." I take my arm from Dwight, "and your right, he's just a kid, so wipe that look from your face. Don't touch my dog!" He laughed as Butch was grabbed by his vest and tied off.

"Why the sudden spark of fire?" He asked me, taking me away from Butch.

"Because I know what you're capable of," I whisper. Negan grabbed my arm, banging Lucille against the rails as we walked across the platform walkway. I watched the people kneel before him, even Daryl, "what are you doing?"

"It's come to my attention, that I needed to ask myself a question."

"Oh yeah?" I tried to pull free from him. He held onto me and fear begun to creep up my spine, "what's that?" I tried to stop him from taking me down the steps towards the furnace.

"What the actual fuck, am I doing with you? I mean, I'm a man of many women." He lifted me up when I stopped in my tracks, "I have so many, screwable wives."

"What made you change your mind?" I asked. He shoved me down onto the stone floor. Carl kneeled in front of me, "did you decide that you want to die sooner rather than later?"

"It was always sitting in the back of my fucking mind. I just didn't see the need to fucking bring it up." He pointed Lucille at my head, "the rules are what keep us safe. I honestly wish I could continue to let this slide with me, but, the people are tired of you."

"They're tired of you." I shot back, he stepped on my arm, "you're making a fucking mistake."

"Am I?" He stepped down harder, I look at Carl, who looked down at his hands, "what makes you so sure?"

"Because you wouldn't hurt me. Not in front of all these people who know you don't hurt your wives." I tried to wiggle free from his boot, but I was stuck, "you're the one whos making them all afraid. They know who you are, but you show them something different when it comes to me, so they're afraid."

"You're not one of my wives." Negan shot down at me. I closed my eyes, resting my face against the cool stone floor.

"So that's how it's going to be then? You're just afraid to commit to me, so you're going to hurt me instead?" He was lucky that Dwight had removed all my weapons from my body, or else he would have lost the use of his leg, "fucking coward!"

"Daryl, come over here for a second." Negan barked, "I want you to do a little something for me."

"You don't have to do anything, Daryl." I say, Negan grabbed my arm, making me stand up, "let me go."

"I don't have to do shit." He said against my cheek. Negan smelt my hair, chuckling softly, "you've been doing well till now."

"What does that even mean?" I try to jerk away from him, but he held me in place, "you're not going to hurt me."

"Why not?" He smoothed aside the hair from my face, "don't you like being punished?"