ᴋɴᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɪʟʟᴊᴏʏ.

"The beast comes
quietly for all."

†††

"You stay here." Negan tells me, both of his hands on either one of my shoulders, "I'm going to pay Rick a quick visit. I've missed him." He smirked down at me. I clench my jaw, had it been two weeks already? "Dwight will stay here as well, and so will Mr. Daryl."

"What? I don't want to stay." Dwight objected childishly. Like that was the worst idea dad could have for his children.

"You're going to stay here, because I fucking said you're going to stay here." Negans expression hardened. I press my lips together, grabbing his chin, making him look at me. I watched the anger melt away from his eyes instantly.

"He'll stay," I say softly. Making sure he knew that I would have everything under control while he was away, "don't be too long." I smiled up at him, sending Negan on his way. I looked back at Fiona with a wicked smile, watching panic strike in her eyes at what it meant. I was healed up pretty much all the way, which meant that she couldn't run from me anymore. Especially with Negan finally going out to collect supplies from his groups.

"Play nice with the children." Negan tells me before climbing into his truck, "I fucking mean it. It goes for all of you ." He pointed to Dwight, Fiona, and I. I chuckled. Those words wouldn't keep her safe once he was gone. I wave him off, watching him drive away like a mother saying goodbye to her child on a school day.

"So," I put my hands behind my back, walking towards Fiona slowly, "guess who's not here to save you this time?"

"You're in way over your head, Renegade. You can't hurt me without hurting Negan." She was nervous, which was right where I wanted her indeed. Fiona had been avoiding me when I wasn't with Negan, which was never.

I was always at his side these days when he made his rounds. I watched him retract from sleeping with his wives, which was great for me.

"I was in over my head, the first day I was here. I resurfaced on top, two weeks ago after you attacked me." I smiled, putting my hand on her shoulder, "you're not safe anymore. So, when Negan gets back, you'll just be just another dead body at his feet." I whispered against her ear, hearing her whimper softly.

"Please, I thought we were friends." Her voice cracked, body shaking.

"That's enough, Renegade. You can't just kill whoever you want." Dwight stepped in. I look at him, he crossed his arms over his chest, watching me like a hawk.

"You don't own me. I kneel before no man." I wrap my fingers in Fionas hair, grabbing as much as I could before yanking her down into the dirt, "Dwight, if you try to stop me, you're going to regret being such a nosey fuck."

"What happened to our friendship?" Fiona asked me as I shoved her to her belly, pushing her face into the dirt.

"Our friendship? I couldn't tell we were friends with the knife you stabbed in my back, you bitch." I kicked her ribs, "I'm going to kill you. I won't say when, but I'm going to do it before Negan gets back. And you know what's going to happen? He's going to get so turned on that he's going take me back into our room and fuck me till I can't stand." I say in her ear, "and that's what's going to become of you. A fucking dead body that turns on the man that you adore so much. A triumph for me that Negan will remember for a long time, and I'll be the one getting the shit you could only dream of getting from him."

Fiona sobbed into the dirt as I walked away, Dwight shook his head at me. He followed me as I made my way into the factory. The air wasn't as thick as it should have been when Negan was here. It was like no one was afraid to live their lives now that Lucille wasn't near.

"I can't say for sure if you're actually going to kill Fiona today. I'm not sure if I can let you do that." Dwight tells me as I watch the chickens pace in their coop.

"It's not your call." I tell him, "I'll do what I want."

"That shit won't fly for long."

"It's not like Negan would listen to you over me. You're a liar, and he knows it. And don't come raining on my parade because you're such a killjoy." I look at Dwight, "I may not be your favorite person to be around, but I know you, Dwight. You're a weak little man who hides behind the boss. If you had any balls, you would have done something to get your wife back." I jab my finger into his chest, "I'm still waiting for you to thank me for getting him to ease up."

"I'm not thanking you for shit." He slapped away my hand, "I shouldn't have to be thankful that some slut is banging my boss to the point where he's not a whore anymore. So fuck off, chick." I grab the crossbow from him as he walks past me, "give that back. That's mine."

"Oh, this?" I rest the butt of the bow on my shoulder, lifting it to point it at his melted face, "you mean, this is Daryl's. Just like that vest." Since Daryl didn't talk to me much, I had to do my own snooping around to figure out who he was. No one here knew anything except that Dwight had Daryl's things. I wanted to pull the trigger and end his life so badly. My finger itched to end it for him the longer he looked at me with those sad eyes.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Dwight narrowed his blue eyes, "it's my shit."

"Right. And I'm a lesbian." I rest my arms, holding the crossbow with one hand, "I think I'll keep it. I've always wanted a crossbow of my own. You can keep the vest and motorcycle. But I don't want to be you when Daryl comes a-knocking."

"You can't take that from me. I won that fair and square." He chased after me like a child who had his toy taken away. I laughed in his face, keeping it out of his reach every time he went to grab it from me.

"Um, I can do whatever the fuck I want, Dwighty boy." I keep walking, holding the crossbow at my side, "and I don't need your worthless permission to do so."

"I said, that's mine." He removed the gun from his hip holster, pointing it at my head, "give it back." He released the safety. I turn on my heels to face him. I smiled at him, welcoming the bullet he wanted to put into my head. I waited for him to shoot me and take it back, but the bullet never came. So, I played pettily.

"No. This is mine now. And you're going to deal with this shit, or you'll deal with Negan and Lucille." I found myself sounding like Negan. I felt disgusting, but at the same time, I loved being in charge, "this is how it feels to have your shit taken from you, followed by my dick being shoved down your throat. I suggest that if you know what's good for you, you'll back the fuck off of my shit and carry on with your fucking idiotic tendencies."

I watched his hand dip with the weight of the gun, his lip twitch in anger as he stared me down from behind the barrel of that gun. What would he do? He knew he had lost. He knew that there was no room for him to hurt me without Negan coming down on him. I smirked at him. It felt too good to win when it came to assholes like him. Men who think they're the alpha male but they're actually at the bottom of the list. It made me laugh.

"That's what I fucking thought."The triumph bubbled in my chest as Dwight put back the gun in its place, sighing heavily before bumping past me with his tail tucked between his legs, "oh, and Dwight." I stop him halfway through his escape, "I'd keep away from Fiona. She's got a red peg over her head."

<1426>