Epilogue

Epilogue

19 Years Later...

September arrived just like always. This time, however, was the first in a long time that I was making my way to King's Cross Station. Draco pushed a trolley, where a caged owl had been placed that hooted occasionally, while Scorpius, our eldest son, talked amiably to him. Leo, our youngest, held my hand as we moved through the barrier into the station.

"I can't wait to get to Hogwarts!" Scorpius said excitedly. "It's going to be so much fun!"

"Don't have too much fun," said Draco.

I gave him a look. "What your father means is that it is important for you to focus on your studies and try your hardest."

"I know that," Scorpius said. "Of Course I will. I want to learn a lot!"

I smiled as we continued along but stopped as I heard someone call: "Crystal! Draco!" Emily was moving towards us with her family.

"Hello, Emily," I said with a smile. "Luca." Her husband nodded at me. I focused on Jasmine, their eldest daughter. "Are you ready for your second year?"

"Yes!" said Jasmine. "Are you ready for your first year, Scorpius?"

"You bet!" Scorpius said.

"I only have one more year," said Estelle with a sigh, standing next to her sister.

"Two more years for us," Oliver said, nodding at Leo.

"Mummy," said little Jane as she tugged on Emily's skirt, "how many years do I have?"

Emily smiled down at her. "Six years, darling."

"That's too long!" Jane whined.

"The time will pass quickly enough," Luca said seriously.

"Mom, can we go now?" Scorpius asked.

"Don't you want to board the train with your cousin?" Draco said.

I smiled knowingly. "Alright. Come on." We were off once again. Soon, I could see a group of eight gathered near a carriage. Scorpius bounded over to them with Leo in tow.

"Hi, Albus, hi, Rose," Scorpius said as he stopped in front of his friends.

Rose brightened. "Hey, Scorpius!"

Albus appeared relieved to see him. "Hi. I'm glad you're here."

"Hey, Ginny," I greeted my best friend. "Harry, Hermione, Ron."

The last three nodded at me in acknowledgment while Ginny smiled and said, "Hi, Crystal. Hi, Draco."

"Ginny," Draco greeted. He merely glanced at the other three.

"Hey, guys," Leo said as he approached Lily and Hugo. He soon joined in their animated discussion about which houses they would be in once they were able to go to Hogwarts.

"If you're not in Gryffindor, we'll disinherit you," said Ron, "but no pressure."

"Ron!" Hermione and I said at the same time. Lily and Hugo laughed, but Albus and Rose looked solemn.

"He doesn't mean it," said Hermione and Ginny.

"I just hope we're in the same house," Scorpius said to Albus, who nodded.