Chapters 4

During the night, Rin kept cuddling up to me and shoving his face into the fur of my neck. It later felt damp from crying during the night and it made me sad, to see him like that, leaving down to lick the tears away for him, thankfully, that helped a little.... but it still wasn't enough...he was getting nightmares and becoming restless in his sleep, I think it was affecting Yukio, since he was moving around above us, giving slight groans of annoyance. Deciding to do something risky, that I didn't want to do, but knew it would help Rin sleep easy for now. I turned back into my human form, holding Rin in my arms and petting his head, as I gave a quick kiss on his forehead, lightly humming a song as Rin buried his face into my chest, hearing him take deep breaths, while he slept.

-Guess he finds my scent very comforting...-

*Time skip*

Waking up to the sound of rustling above me, I instinctively transformed back into my wolf. Seeing Yukio come down, he froze on the spot. Seeing Rin, cuddling up to me in his sleep, he looked at me, as if I could answer his question, which I can't.

'Why is Rin cuddling up to Minami?'

"Seems you and Rin have taken a liking to each other" he spoke, scratching the fur around my neck, which felt real nice....... Yukio then went over to the desk, looking at it, before going over to the wardrobe to change out of his Pj's. I made sure to advert my eyes when he changed, because to me it was inappropriate to use this form to my advantage and look at a man changing. I could feel my animal hormones acting up and saying peek, but I never did.

-Plus, their Shiro's sons and it's not right- I felt Rin stir, as he put an arm and leg over me. To him it may seem comfortable but for me?.......not so much, okay that was a lie, I don't really mind it. Getting a bit bored, I decided to get up and help the guys, making sure not to wake Rin as I stepped out.

Seeing the kind men were cleaning the place, and once they saw me, they ran over to say 'hello, how have you been, where have you been' and 'who have you been with or seen?' But before I could answer any of their questions, I looked around to see if Rin or Yukio were nearby. Once I knew the coast was clear, I grabbed the nun gown that Saguaro held in his hand and ran into one of the back rooms to change out of the rags that I didn't want them to see me in. After, changing into the new outfit, I washed my face with a bowl of water that was nearby and fixed my hair before heading out to the guys. Opening the door just a crack, making sure that Rin and Yukio weren't there to accidentally see me. Yes, I'm very cautious, as I give a quick sniff of the air, double checking that the coast was clear. Knowing that everything was all good, I stepped out and was once again surrounded by the guys, who looked at me in awe by how mature I've become and gave me numbers of hugs.

"It's so good to see you again Minami!"

"It's good to be back and see you all too!" I expressed.

"You look so different! You've matured so much more than Rin and Yukio, might I add" Feeling a little bashful to the comment, I move some hair behind my ear, showing my sheepish smile.

"I don't think I have..." I spoke, truthful.

"Are you kidding?! Father Fujimoto knew you were gonna turn into such a fine lady!" My sheepish smiled deepened, as I felt my ears fold on the back of my head and my tail give a slight wag between my legs.

"Is there anything you would like me to help out with?" they saw that I didn't want to talk anymore, since Shiro's name was brought into the conversation.

"Yeah there is. Would you mind sweeping the patio out front?" I smiled nodding my head to the request, heading to the cabinet that held the cleaning supplies; grabbing a broom and headed out.