Chapter 5

I woke to the sound of birds tweeting, which caused my ear to flick. Lifting my head, opening my eyes in the process, I stretched my body out, giving a big yawn. Standing up, to shake my coat, getting rid of any excess, that still lingered, then looking at Yuki and Rin, I see they were still asleep, but I wanted to make sure, so I first went to Rin smelling him and giving a nudge on his cheek with my nose. He rubbed his cheek after that, proving that he was fine.

-Now Yukio's turn-

Trotting over, I did the same motion, having him responded in the say way, which made me feel secure and okay. Taking this opportunity to shift back into my human form, I check their heads to make sure they didn't have a fever. Once that was clear, I turned back to my wolf form, deciding to lay down on my bed and rest for a little bit longer, till they were up.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*Groan*

-Hmmm? - I lifted my head to see it was Yukio, he was waking up, having me get off my bed and grabbed his glasses from the night stand, bringing it to him, with my jaws, mindful not to break them.

"Huh?" he felt my paws lying on the side of his bed and he reached his hand out to see what it was and I handed him his glasses. He placed them on and blinked a couple of times to focus his vision.

"Oh hey, thanks Minami and good morning" -Yukio

*whine*

-Ah, getting scratched behind the ear is nothing, but pure bliss- I can still feel that uneasiness he has toward me, but was trying his best to tread lightly with me.

Yuki then got up and began doing things around the room, sorting paperwork, grabbing a bunch of books and placing them on Rin's side table, writing things down. Things he'd usually do being an exorcist, a teacher and a student. While he was busy doing that, I grabbed the blanket and dragged it over the pillow on his bed, so that he didn't have to worry about it and deciding to sleep a bit more, since it was going to be a bit of time before anything interesting happens.

*Time skip*

*sniff, sniff*

"I don't believe. It's so sad!" -Rin

-Huh? – Looking around the room, in a drowsy state, I notice Rin crying over a book and it left me confused, Yukio started scolding him, while I let out a yawn and stretched my muscles. Walking over to them and rubbing my head on Yukio's leg, earned their attention.

"Oh, hay Minami, sorry to wake you" his phone then rang and he answered it.

Yukio gave me a pat on my head down to my back, it felt nice, but he only did it once and grabbed one of his jackets.

"Uh hay where are you going?" -Rin

"I got called, I just have to go get some supplies...I won't be gone long" -Yukio

"You got called for an exorcism? I'm coming with you!" I saw Yukio give a face saying, 'uh oh'

"I can learn way more by watching you then by reading about it in some old book" -Rin

"But you're still just a page Rin. I'm sorry but they don't allow trainees out in the field" -Yukio

-Oh, I don't think that Rin's going to listen to reason....and when is he going to stop swinging his tail?! Because if he keeps that up I'm going to chase it soon and bite the hell out of it! -