Chapter 28

Rin and I continued to scream, before we both spewed up blood, but at odd moments, while he tried desperately to wriggle himself out, I was mounted down, barely able to move. I could feel myself growing weaker and on the verge of death.

"MINAMI!" Rin shouted, trying to have me hold on.

"Rin! ~" I sobbed, hating the sight of him suffering and wanted nothing more than to help.

"What?!" -Yukio

"After years of research, sacrificing him is the key. I found the perfect location and it's right here, on the roof of the school, Mephisto built. What better place to open the door between Gehenna and Auzia. The stage is set, but the quality of the blood we've gathered is inferior, it's so impure that the gates of Gehenna will take ages to complete. But if we add Rin's blood, along with your precious sister Minami, like a mere 5 litres, will increase the purity and allow us to open the Gehenna gate of colossal proportions" while he was running his mouth, Rin and I were spewing up more blood.

"That's insane! Even if you drained every drop from him, it still wouldn't be enough and Minami isn't a child of Satan!" -Yukio

"That would be true if he were human, that also includes Minami. After all, she's your half-sister"

"What?!" -Yukio

"Shut your mouth! Just, shut your mouth you disgusting swine! Take me! Leave Rin and Yukio out of this, I have 2% more of Satan's blood running through me compared to the two of them, so just take me and leave them alone!" I could see and sense the shock of both Rin and Yukio, I had let out my darkest secret, so that hopefully I can save them, prevent this suffering for the two. Something had been shot into my stomach and left me screaming, finding that I had a bullet lodged into me, before spewing up more blood, laying limp to all who saw, feeling my vision slowly fade.

"MINAMI!" I heard the two of them cry.

*time skip*

When I came too, it looked like a battle scene had taken place and all I knew was that the others needed help and I summoned my familiars to protect them, ordering them to leave me be, better yet, to forget about me. Rin was on the ground unconscious and I was no longer on the cross, so getting onto my feet, I staggered over to him and Yukio, knowing that Yukio was no longer himself... I could sense him, I could sense our father, but I could also sense the hurt and distrust Yukio had towards me and it was like a knife to my heart. Managing to get to Rin's side, I ignored the object falling to the portal.

"Rin! Come on, wake up, the others need you" but he was still out of it and part of me knew that it might take some time before he'd come too, so getting my mouth over one of my wounds, I collected some of my blood, with my mouth and leaned down to kiss him, passing my blood into his system, hoping that it will help him.

A light had come from the portal, before disappearing and having small demons come out in swarms, flying all over the place like locust. Everyone came and got Rin, but when they tried to come for me, I refused.

"No, don't worry about me, just go, GO!" forcing them to leave me and have my familiars protect them.

Far off in the distance, Yukio looked at the portal in shock and confusion, before he heard a voice, our father's voice and began speaking to it, while he spoke back to Yukio, but I was too weak to move and only yelled at Yukio to ignore him. Then he began to show Yukio the truth, about his mother and many other things, this also included me.

"No! don't show him! Don't show him!" I cried to our father and Yukio, not wanting him to see my past. My pain, suffering, torment. I got to see Rin and Yukio's mother, Yuri who was sweet, kind and loved the demons, even saw Shiro when he was younger, how she died and everything leading up to the boy's birth.