Chapter 7

(The phantom chef)

Waking up, I decided to head to school early, since I had some work to complete and made a clone of myself, so that the brothers wouldn't suspect anything. Going down stairs to the kitchen, I give a hello to Ukoback as he chucked me an apple and handed me a bento box.

"Can you take care of the guys for me?"

'Sure thing, since you look after them in your own way and help keep this place clean'

"Thank you, and thanks for the lunch"

'You're welcome'

walking out the door, deciding to just go to school like a normal person, instead of transforming into an animal to get me there quicker, like I usually did, plus, it was a nice, quiet, day out. Though, I wasn't expecting to be surrounded by students from my school in the next 15 minutes! They were asking how I was and talking to me about random stuff, wanting my opinion, asking me for help, for either school work, or sports.

-I should have just done my usual routine instead of this.... -

Arriving on the school grounds, I head to class and do some work, listening to the teachers. Students in my class would try and get me to partner up with them, since they liked how smart I was, but I always did it alone. I would see Rin having trouble, so I took notes down for him and little help sheets that I had. When the bell for lunch rang, I quickly snuck it into his bag, along with a note.

Upon heading outside, I see a bunch of students surrounding the outdoor canteen, I first felt the ground shaking and actually thought there was a stampeded, hell, even an earthquake. Venturing over, I heard a couple of familiar voices, which turned out to be Shima, Koneko, Bon and Rin, they were arguing about food? Next thing I know, I see Yukio in the corner of my eye talking to these three girls who were holding bento box's out to him. Seeing this made an odd feeling crawl up my spine, they just seemed to make me angry.

"What's that about?" – Bon

"Guess our young teachers pretty popular" –Shima

"The total opposite to his brother" – Koneko

"Man Konekomaru, you're a pretty fun guy"- And that's Rin

"Hay! When did you become buddies!?" -Bon

*giggle*

"There's Rin...Um, actually, I just remembered, I'm supposed to have lunch with my brother today, so excuse me ladies, gotta go" Next thing I know, Yukio's bolted over to Rina and the other's, grabbing him saying 'come with me' heading off in a different direction.

"What's with them? Weirdo's" -Bon

-Hmmm somethings up-

Hiding behind the closest building and making sure that no one saw me, I transformed into a crow, flying after the two brothers. Finding they had gone to the indoor cafeteria, I picked up speed in order to get through the slow motion of the closing door.

-Don't worry, I didn't crash into it, because that would have really injured me- flying onto one of the lights beams, by the entrance, to look down and listen to what they were saying.

*panting*

"You saved me *pant* back there *pant* thank you!" -Yukio

"I can't believe you bailed on those girls after they made you all that food, why didn't you eat the lunches man? What a waste" -Rin

"Think about it? I can't eat 3 lunches' at once and if I picked one, then the other girls would get upset" -Yukio

-Well that is true, but you could have thought out a plan, where you could eat their lunches on different days? Though knowing Rin, he could probably eat all three-