Chapter 22

Extension for the previous chapter

During a normal day of class, Minami grew tired and fell asleep, resting her head on her arms, after everything that happened last night, along with getting Konekomaru to stay, she was drained. Rin noticed this and was worried, wondering why she wasn't being told off by the teacher, or woken up by anyone around her, it made things a little difficult to focus on his studies, until break time.

First break began and Koneko, Bon, Shima and Yukio decided to pop in, greeting each other and Rin with a smile, but they saw Rin's attention was else where and followed his gaze to Minami. They all looked to each other and headed over to her desk, hoping to see if she's alright.

"Hey, you alright?" Rin asked lightly shaking her

"Leave him alone!" they were interrupted by a small group of people, glaring at the, this confused the guys as they stared at each other, not knowing what to do, when a guy came up and ripped Rin's hand away from Minami's sleeping figure.

"If he's tired, you should let him sleep" he angrily gave

"What's with your attitude?" -Bon

"We're just worried" -Koneko

"You don't need to worry about anything, he's been working so hard" came a girl

The guys noticed how hostile these people were towards Minami and thought it was very strange... did they have something against them or Minami? Or was there something making them become like this? Paku suddenly walked in and was surprised to see the familiar faces of her classmates and had asked why they were there.

"Well, we all came to check up on Rin and-" Yukio didn't get the chance to finish his sentence when Paku looked past him and gave a particular expression, before staring around the room.

"Oh... I think I know what the problem is" -Paku

"You do?" -Rin, Yukio, Koneko and Shima

"Yeah, in fact I was here to actually see Minami" -Paku

"Huh?" they all expressed

"Mmmm~" they turned to see Minami give a noise of pleasure as she stretched out in her sleep. Koneko came forward and asked if she was awake, and alright, only to have scowls and glares placed on him by their classmates.

"I wouldn't do that" Paku gave in an uncomfortable tone

"Why do you say that?" -Rin, she leaned forward and began to whisper to them.

"You see, Minami has become very popular. She's been given love letters from both boy's and girl's, everyone seems to love her, even the teachers. Though the fact she's a 'girl' isn't really known, everyone thinks she's a dude"

"What?!" the guys were very shocked by this

"Yeah, there's also been a rumour that she was even given a scholarship, but turned it down up front" -Paku

"What?!" they cried, only to have noise of displeasure from many classmates, glaring even harder, since they didn't want their 'idol' to be woken up from their slumber.

"But why are you here?" -Bon

"Yeah you and Izumo aren't part of our class" -Rin

"Well to tell you the truth, I'm here to see Minami" -Paku

"Why?" -Shima

"Well she helps me out with my studies, same with everyone else, but she only does it on school grounds" -Paku

"Wait, I knew nothing of that!" -Yukio

"She's actually that popular?" -Bon, Shima, Rin

"Actually now that you mention it, she did help me out during the cram school" -Koneko, causing the others to snap their head his direction.