Chapter 15

I was helping Mrs Moriyama and Shiemi around the shop, since she had come back from her mission and was about to head out to her next one. At first, she didn't know how to react to me at first encounter, but her familiar did, by jumping onto my shoulder and hugging the side of my face, to which I giggled to.

"Hello, what's your name?"

"Oh uh! His name is Mee"

"My that's a lovely name, so he's your familiar?"

"Yes" I smiled kindly to her and passed him back before showing my hand

"Please to meet you I'm Minami. I will be staying here for some time to help your mother around the shop while you're out" she seemed taken aback by my name, before finally taking my hand.

"Oh, I'm Shiemi"

"Shiemi, such a lovely name"

"I think Minami's a nice name too"

"Oh, thank you.... Um aren't you supposed to be somewhere right now"

"Ah!! Oh no I'm late!" she screamed running out of the store. I covered my mouth with the back of my hand as I gave a chuckle of amusement.

"Ah your daughter sure is a character"

"I sometimes wonder if she even is my daughter, because we are so different"

"Mmmm, I wouldn't say that. You're both caring people and want to do as much as you can for others"

*Time skip*

The shop was very quiet today, so there wasn't much business going about, so I went out the back and brewed some tea for Miss Moriyama and myself, to drink while we settled. My familiars had told me that the boys were doing okay which put me at ease and begin to take more care of myself, but I noticed that they seemed a bit agitated about something, though I didn't pry. I had a feeling that they would tell me when they thought it was right.

Putting certain supplies into crates, boxes and cupboards, I make sure they were in their rightful spots, in case anyone did come in and were looking for these products. Later I went out into the garden to water Shiemi's plants and let my familiars stretch their bodies, though I told them to make sure not to hurt the flowers. I sat on the grass and closed my eyes, so that I can relax a bit and take in this lovely surrounding. It was such a lovely and peaceful day, that I couldn't avoid sitting in such a lovely place for some time. I don't know how long I had been out here, but I felt a sudden change in the air and I could feel Rin was in danger! It's like I could feel his anger, along with his demonic power acting up.

"Oh no, Rin!" my familiars sensed this and saw the worry I had

"Minami it's okay, calm down" -Lonán

"Calm down Minami!" -Oralie, they all had to practically wrap themselves around my body to help calm me down. They whispered soothing words into my ears so that I would calm down.

"Minami if anything really bad did, or was happening Mephisto said he would come and get you" and just as if on cue, Mephisto was in front of us.

"I see that you already know something bad has happened"

"Mephisto what did you do.... what has happened to Rin?... Why is he so angry?!"

"Please, calm down. We're going to meet up with him and Yukio, so I suggest you change into your wolf form" I gave a nod and looked at my familiars, who held a look of understanding before disappearing.

I transformed into a white wolf and followed him. We went to the Shiemi's room and Mephisto used a key to take us to our destination, once we walked through the doors I ran right passed him, to find Rin and Yukio. I came to a centre area and looked around, trying to find them, but they weren't here, I started to get anxious and began to whimper as I passed back and forth.