Chapter 18

I awoke to find myself in the dorm, laying on a bed and giving a quick scan of the place, confusion very present, till I felt something jump on my lap, grabbing my attention.

"Good morning" -Kuro

"Uh, good morning Kuro.... Where am I?"

"Your back in the dorms. Yukio wanted to lock you up, but Rin decided against it and brought you here" -Kuro

"Well where is everybody?"

"There at the school" -Kuro

"Then I should probably go there to-" but before I could finish my sentence, I felt pain course through my body and found my right wrist in a handcuff.

"Wha?!"

"Yukio put it on you" I gave a groan to this and put a little force in my arm breaking the chain, but not the actual cuff around my wrist.

"So, there in the cram school?"

"I think so" I gave a nod and headed to the door, limping and grabbing my keys.

Unlocking the door, I found myself in the hallway of the cram school. I lifted my nose in the air and began to follow everyone's scent, leading to find them cleaning a classroom and Rin was there, wondering why everyone was acting so strange around him.

"What up guys!"

"Good morning Rin" came Shiemi

"Uh... morning"

"I stopped by the classroom out of habit, but you guys weren't there, I sorta got freaked out. So, were exterminating coltars, man they love sticking us with these lame jobs, don't they? Anyone got an extra dust rack?"

"Uh I don't, but maybe there's one over there?" -Shima

"I'll take out the garbage" -Konekomaru

"I can give you a hand with that" offered Rin

"No! I, I can do it myself"

"Uh... hay, wait up man!"

"Oh, he's being a chicken, because you're the child of a demon and not just any demon but Satan, who then one night slaughtered exorcists, all world over. It's just a matter of time before you expose your true nature and become a threat" I couldn't believe what was being said, I had feared for something like this to occur, but here it is happening before my very eyes. I then noticed my familiars in front of me and they held a saddened look, trying to comfort me in any way they can.

Rin lost his temper and slammed his fist into a wall causing the pipes overhead to fall and a hoard of coltars to drop on Shiemi and Izumo. Rin ran towards them to help and accidentally let his flames loose, enveloping Shiemi and Izumo, but I knew they were only protecting them and killing the low-level demons. Bon got angry and started going off at Rin, telling his, Shima and Neko's story and I will admit, it was sad to see why they came here and what made them so afraid. But the next thing that he said to Rin was very hurtful, but before I could listen in more, footsteps began coming our direction and I ran into the room and hid behind the door. It was Yukio and he came to get Rin' I looked at Lonán and he knew to follow them, while I stayed behind with the other two.

"Damn it!" came Bon's protest. I decided to make myself known, though I would have done it in a more professional kind of way, but fell instead.

"What the?!"

"Oww.... That really hurt"

"Hay, who are you?!" Miyuki and Oralie came to my side and began helping me up

"Medousa?" -Koneko

"So, you think you got it bad? Now that you know your friend is the son of Satan... the reason you've lost many of your family?"