Chapter 14

Everyone was being placed in groups and sent out on missions, though I wasn't going to be with either Rin or Yukio. Mephisto had another mission for me, I had to be human for this one. I had to dress real sexy for the occasion since it was a party, my mission was to kill a demon that has possessed the host of the party and has been using this man's rank to kill innocent people and feed them to demons as payment for their services.

I was placed in a red dress that made my boobs look even bigger, it was held up by a 2-inch strap each side; there was a gap in the dress so that most of my left leg was visible. My face was laced in make-up, eye lashes long and black, while my lips seemed to shine, as if wanting attention; my hair was placed over my left shoulder with bouncy vibrant curls and Shiro's necklace rested perfectly against my chest along with black pumps and 2 gold bracelets. Okay here's something you might not have known, but I don't look anything like Rin or Yukio, I have deep chocolate brown hair and eyes, but when I let my powers loose I have long hair of blue and white, while I have the unique vibrant blue eyes like they do, along with the blue flames and markings.

"So, why are you not doing this?"

"Because they know who I am and that will ruin our chances" -Mephisto

"But you do know you're stronger than them?"

"I don't want to get my hands dirty with this" -Mephisto

"So, you're sending me instead?"

"Yes!" I was about to say something else when the door opened showing a strange guy, who smelt like a demon.

"Brother-" he stopped in mid-sentence till he saw me.

We all stood there staring, Mephisto and myself at this stranger, while he stared at me. I felt my stomach coil in discomfort and worry, my instincts were practically telling me to get out of there, but he then spoke.

"Mine" he zipped in front of me and pulled me into his arms.

His eyes glowing mad, canines lengthening and I tried to break from his hold by wriggling out of his grip, growling at him in warning, letting my power be known to him. He was stopped in his tracks as he looked at me in surprise, with the mixture of awe.

"Release me, now" I said in a threatening tone. He did as I said and just sat on the ground staring at me, watching my every move, following me wherever I went.

"Something you mind telling me Mephisto?"

"Yes, dear sister, this is another brother of yours, Amaimon the demon lord of earth. Amaimon this is our sister Minami" I looked back at him and saw he was staring at me still.

"Mine, want" was all he said

"No!" yelled Mephisto which surprised us all.

He realised what he did and quickly sat back down, covering his face with his hand, holding the look of guilt. I looked at them both in confusion, with a hint of worry, looking down at myself I wondered if it was what I was wearing that was making me like this? Lifting my arm to my face, I gave a whiff of my scent and felt myself froze.

'Oh no.... this can't be happening now! It's too soon!'

I quickly composed myself and acted as if nothing was wrong, looking at Mephisto, with my arms crossed and a look of annoyance and displeasure.

"What the hell was that about?"

"I don't think you should go" -Mephisto

"What? Why?"

"I think you're going into heat sooner than I thought" -Mephisto

"So?"

"So?! Are you serious? This will put you in danger while you're on a mission!" -Mephisto