Chapter 17

All I knew was that I was in a dark space, my skin numb from the cold and all of my nightmares coming back to haunt me, including some new ones... ones of where Rin and Yukio are being tortured in front of me dying over and over again, calling me for help and then Shiro's voice saying, 'It's your fault' I clutched my head and began screaming, due to the madness I was witnessing.

I then awoke to find Amaimon above me, confusion, shock, worry and many other emotions were going through my head. I couldn't seem to process what was going on at all. I peered down to see we were both naked and I felt something shoot inside me... my face paled as fear, shock and realisation came to me, knowing what just happened. I pushed Amaimon off me and grabbed the blanket covering my body and whatever dignity I had, as tears began to fall, I turned my back to him.

"HOW COULD YOU!!!!"

"It was the only way to stop your heat... and I wanted you to bare my children" I felt sick to the bone, Satan's anger and rage toward his son came into my mind. He tried to comfort me, but I pushed him away showing the pain my face held.

"Did you even ask for my permission?!"

"You were knocked out and your scent was driving me crazy. I wasn't going to let anyone else have you, plus you will bare my children and they will be strong like us" I then slapped him across the face.

"That is considered rape!" he just stared at me in surprise by my slight outburst and change

"Not only have you angered me, but someone else" he looked at me in confusion, but I wasn't up to explaining

"But it's too late, you are mine" he then crawled forward and began to rub his face and hand against my stomach.

"Soon my seed will take place in your womb and create us a child" I hung my head and began to laugh like a mad woman, while tears still spilled from my eyes.

"HAHAHAHAHAH!!" Amaimon and Satan were confused with my sudden reaction and I lifted my left hand to my face, not believing what's going on.

"Wow... you don't even know, 'NONE' of you do!"

"Know what?" -Amaimon

"I can't give birth...." The air around me froze, along with Amaimon and Satan

"Wha-" -Amaimon

"I can't give birth... I can't bare any children... I lost that ability and the chance years ago... none of you even knew. Yes, I may go into heat, but I cannot bare a child, not ever" right now I wanted nothing more than to be with Rin and Yukio, I wanted to be with them and the others; missing their comfort oh so much.

"What happened to Rin?"

"Tch!" I looked at him and he held the look of anger

"You still looking for him... I marked you as mine, so that he can never have you and to never carry his children" -Amaimon

I really didn't want to hear this, I clicked my fingers causing my disguise to appear on my body and begin walking to the door, only to have him stop me with grasping my wrist. I turned to him with an angered look that said, 'let me go now'

"Why are you so interested in him? Why won't you look at me with those eyes?!" -Amaimon

"Because I know him and Yukio, better then I know you! The only reason you became so interested in me is because I was in heat the first time we met! I was nothing more than a shag bag for you!" he gave a growl and tackled me to the floor, his powers wanting dominance over me, but he wasn't going to get any.

*Grrrrr! *

Baring my teeth, I let a little of my power show and my eyes glow to that of my demon blood. I kicked him away and stood, blue flames visible, with my claws, I was so over this and I didn't want to be here anymore.