Chapter 7

Rachel's POV
Today's the beginning of break week and I am soooo excited. All of us are taken now. Zayn finally got the balls to ask Ally out and we're all always hanging out ever since. Anyways, Jess and I are in our room finishing packing so we can leave in an hour.

"Ugh should I bring this?" Jess asks.

"Just bring it and if you need it then good, if not oh well," I answer exasperated. We finish packing and bring our bags to the front of the cabin. The boys will be here any minute with their cars so we can go. I decide to call my mum.

"Hello?" she answers after a few rings.

"Hey mum, it's Rae," I answer. "What's up?"

"Everything's great! How's camp?" She asks. "Any boys?" she adds cheekily. I blush.

"Umm yeah, his name's Harry," I answer quietly.

"OMG!!" my mother squeals. I giggle. "Are you guys dating?"she asks.

"Yeah," I add with a grin. "Oh, and you can google him and find him pretty easily," I chuckle. My mom knows all about One Direction, as she's a bit of a fan herself. She's silent for a second. Then, she gasps.

"ARE YOU DATING HARRY STYLES?!?" she shouts. I laugh loudly.

"Yeah," I answer as the boys' cars pull up. "Actually, you can talk to him now if you want." She agrees, so I hand Harry the phone, explaining who it is.

"Hello?" he says. "Yes, I'm THE Harry Styles." I giggle as I hear my mom fangirl through the phone. "Yes, we're dating. And no, I will never hurt her ever." he says. He turns to me and looks in my eyes. "I love her too much to even think about it." My breath catches as he says this, and grab his hand. "Ok, here she is," he says and hands the phone back to me.

"Hey mum, yeah we have to go, I'll call you soon," I say.

"Ok bye hun. Oh, and never let him go, he's definitely a keeper." I giggle and end the call, slipping my phone in my pocket, before turning to Harry.

"Did you really mean it?" I ask quietly. He looks into my eyes and smiles.

"I really did. I love you," he says.

"I love you too," I whisper. He hugs me tightly and and I hug him back, feeling so safe in his arms. We remain that way until the rest of the boys come into the cabin with the girls, having finished putting all the bags in the 2 cars. We break apart and I blush until I feel Harry's arm snake around my waist and pull me towards him gently. "Are we all set?" I ask.

"Yup. LEGGO!!" Adri shouts. She's excited because she'll be able to meet some of the boys' single friends over break. I giggle and we head to the cars. It's me, Harry, Ally, Zayn, Liam, Sherye, and Adri in the larger car and Louis, Mal, Niall, and Jess in the other. We all climb in and settle down for the two hour car ride, me with a large grin on my face.

Mallory's POV
All the girls are in Louis and I's room, getting ready to go out. Makeup is dumped all over the large bed, dresses and other clothes on the floor and two flatirons and a curling iron heating in the bathroom.

"Hey Mal, how does this look?" Jess asks me, twirling in her burgundy high-waisted shorts, loose white shirt and black heels.

"Hot. Niall's not gonna take his eyes off you!" I tell her. She blushes and goes to find accessories and do her makeup. I decide on a mid-thigh length, figure hugging, red dress, with black heels. I find some earrings and curl my hair. Once everyone is done, Rae in an outfit identical to Jess's but with blue shorts, Sherye and Adri in dresses, Ally in a skirt and shirt, we head out. Everyone but Zayn is here.

"Where's Zayn?" Ally asks.

"Bathroom, still working on his hair," Louis says, rolling his eyes. I giggle. I notice Niall's wide eyes looking Jess up and down.

"Hey Jess, I think Nialler likes your outfit," I say, winking at Niall. He blushes and shoots me a dirty look. Jess blushes too. "Well, don't make it obvious next time!" I say to Niall. He groans and stands next to Jess, whispering something in her ear, making her smile. I feel an arm around my waist and turn to see Louis.

"You look great, babe," he says, kissing me. I smile.

"Thanks, glad you like it," I say cheekily, wiggling my hips slightly. He chuckles. "Let's get going!"

-AT THE CLUB-

As soon as we get in the club, Louis and I hit the dance floor. I notice Jess and Niall right behind us. Adri and Sheriam(a/n sherye and liam's ship name) head to a booth to get some food. I sway my hips with the music. Louis watches me and dances with me. None of us were planning on drinking, we just wanted to have some fun. And this was very fun. A fast song goes on, and Louis goes crazy. After an intense 'pat the dog, screw in the light bulb' and 'stop the traffic, let them through' we collapse in a booth, laughing. We order sodas and talk.

"Hey Mal," he says suddenly.

"What's up?" I ask, curious.

"I know this is really early, but I need to tell you," he says. I look at him excitedly. Is he- "I love you," he finishes, interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh Lou I love you too," I answer happily. He grins and kisses me. Eventually it gets more and more heated. We both get up and walk outside to the cold air. We continue our makeout sesh leaning against a wall. When we break apart, I look at Louis's eyes, full of hunger and lust.

"Let's head home," I say, winking. He nods excitedly and we head home alone for a great night alone. ;)

*************************************
So yeah i actually like this chapter cuz it's really cheesy and i like the cheesy stuff. And oooooh mal and louuuu!! hehe. She made me lol. Anyways, ill probly put up another chapter tonight or tomorrow morning. Byeee!!
~Jess