Chapter 15

Rachel's POV

I wake up, wrapped in Harry's arms. I smile and peck his lips. He wakes up and smiles.

"Good morning, beautiful," he whispers and kisses my forehead. I blush and start to get up. "Noooo five more minutes?" Harry begs.

"Haz," I start but surrender to his puppy dog eyes. "You cheated. You know I can't resist those eyes," I grumble. Harry laughs and pulls me close to him. Eventually, we get up and head to the kitchen. Mallory's already up.

"Finally!" she say. "I'm waking the others up. I'm hungry!!"

"Just saying you might wanna just knock on Jess and Niall's door," Harry smirks. I teasingly hit his chest and he laughs again.

"Oh I'm doing worse than that," Mal smirks. She walks down the hall and I grin. Niall and Jess are screwed. Mal wakes all the others but Zayn, leaving him for Ally to wake up. I watch from the end of the hallway as she walks towards the last room. She smiles evilly before walking in.

"OK LET'S STOP THE BABY-MAKING FOR A SECOND GUYS!!! WE ONLY NEED ONE PREGNANT GIRL AND SHE'S STARVING SO HURRY UP AND GET READY!!!" she shouts. I cover my mouth with my hand, but that doesn't stop the giggling. I'm laughing so hard, I have to hold onto the wall for support. Mal walks out with a triumphant look on her face.

"That was so worth getting a pillow to the face," she says, and I crack up again.

"MALLORY I WILL KILL YOU FOR THIS!!" Jess shouts at her.

"BUT I'M PREGNANT!!" she shouts, pouting.

"CURSE YOU TOMLINSON!!" Jess shouts. Mal and I laugh at that and walk into the TV room. Niall and Jess join us soon after.

"Niall, your hair's still kinda messed up from last night. Way to make it obvious," Zayn smirks. Niall curses and runs to go get a hat. He comes back with two and places the other one on Jess's head. She smiles.

"Alright, let's go love birds," Ed says, grabbing Adrianna's hand. We pile into the carts and head to the mess hall to eat.

***One Month Later***

Sherye's POV

Today's the last day of camp. I have no clue what Liam and I are going to do. But for now, we're just enjoying our time together.

"Alright campers, how was your summer?" Simon asks, standing on the stage set up for the Last Day Talent Show.

"FRICKIN AMAZING!" I hear Mallory shout and grin, agreeing. Liam hugs me, and I blush, smiling.

"That's great! Ok so obviously we're gonna have One Direction open up for us, so let's have the boys up here!" he says into the microphone. The boys run up, being the goofs they are and take there places.

"Um so this is for someone very special to me," Liam starts. He finds my eyes and finishes, "Love ya Sarge, hope you like it." Niall starts playing his guitar. I immediately recognize the song as Little Things and smile.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me," Zayn begins, singing to Ally. Each boy sings, looking at their girlfriend and singing to them.

"Dam pregnancy hormones," Mal mutters, wiping under her eyes at the end of the song.

"Alright thanks guys! Glad you liked it! What song do you guys wanna hear next?" Zayn shouts out.

"I'm hearing a lot of 'Rock Me' so let's go with that one and then we'll turn the stage over to you!" Louis shouts, winking at Mal when he says 'Rock Me'. She blushes and unconsciously places a hand on her semi-swollen belly.

"Do you remember summer 2013!" Harry sings, changing the lyrics slightly. They finish the song, with many winks towards us and a few hip-thrusts from Niall and Louis, and come back over to us.

"How'd ya like it?" Liam asks, pulling me into a hug.

"You have no idea how much I love you right now," I respond, kissing him softly. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a talent show to win," I smirk.

"Really? What are you doing?" Liam asks.

"I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you, and I really don't wanna do that," I joke and he chuckles.

"Ok, fine. I'm sure you'll be great anyways," Liam says.

"Alrighty, I think we have Sherye up now!" Simon says over the mic. I run up and thank him, grabbing the mic.

"Alright hi everybody, so I'm gonna be doing Starships by Nicki Minaj!" I say excitedly. The music starts and I start rapping, "Let's go to the beach, beach, let's go get a wave." The whole crowd is bouncing around by now and I'm getting more and more into the song.

"Now everybody let me hear you say ray ray ray!" I shout, and the whole crowd shouts 'ray ray ray' with me. By the time I finish, I'm exhausted, but the whole crowd is jumping up and down. I grin. "Thanks guys!" I shout.

"Thank you Sherye," Simon says, coming over to take my mic. "Who's next?" I hop off the stage and run back to the group.

"Sarge!!! That was great!!!" Adrianna shouts, all the girls pounce on me, hugging the living daylights out of me.

"Can't! Breathe! Dying!" I say. I feel two hands grab me and pull me towards them.

"That was amazing Sherye," Liam says.

"You mean amaZayn?" I joke. The boys crack up.

"Funny, talented, and hot," Liam says with a wink. "I really lucked out." I blush and just hug him tight.

"Alright that's everyone!" Simon says an hour later. "I think we all agree who the winner is." I hold my breath.

"Sherye!!!!!!" I cheer and run up to get the trophy.

"Thanks guys! Love you all, especially all my friends, my new friends, and my boyfriend. Love ya Liam!" I shout. They all clap and I run back off the stage.

"Alright let's celebrate with some ice cream!" Harry says, looking at Rae. They both laugh.

"What's so funny?" Louis asks.

"Long story. Had to be there," Harry answers. We all sneak out to the carts and rush to the mess hall. No one's here so we rush in and grab two tubs of ice cream and some spoons and two forks and run back to the carts. We quickly drive back to our cabin and bring the ice cream in.

"That was stressful!" Mal says.

"Definitely!" Ed agrees.

We scoop the ice cream and Liam and I grab the forks. We sit on the couch and cuddle while we all watch some random movie. Suddenly, Jess shuts it off.

"Ok I can't stand it anymore. What are we gonna do without you guys?" Jess says, burying her face in Niall's chest.

"Are you guys all out of school?" Ed asks. We all nod.

"Well I'm touring with the boys", Ed says. (Just pretend ik this will like never happen) "Maybe you guys could come with us on tour?"

"Yes oh my god yes!" Adrianna shouts.

"Ed, you are brilliant," Niall says. "I'm calling management now." He gets up and retrieves his phone. "Alright. Let's see what happens."

************************************

Dun dun dun. What will they say? Will they be able to go? Who knows?..... hehe im good at being weird. Anyways please vote and comment!!!!

Follow me?

Twitter: @xjesshoranx

Instagram: @britishgirls_at_heart (one direction fan page)

Here? pweaseeeee?

Luv u all!!!! ~Jess