Chapter 26

Rae's POV

"Raeeee wake up!!! It's time to go!!!" Mal shouts at me to wake up. I jump, startled.

"How did you get in?" I ask wearily rubbing my eyes. I get out of the bed and walk over to my closet.

"Harry let me in, he made breakfast for you by the way." I smile at his cuteness and finish grabbing my outfit. It's a pale pink casual dress and brown combat boots. I fix my hair up into a bun and brush my teeth before turning back to Mal.

"Are you ready to go shop for your wedding dress?" I ask her grinning She grins and squeals. I'll take that as a yes. We head downstairs where I grab the bagel Harry has set out for me.

"Bye baby," he says, kissing me softly and sweetly. I smile and kiss him back quickly before rushing out the door after Mallory. I hop into the car and start shoving the bagel in my mouth. We drive quickly, picking up Jess, then Adri, Sherye, and Ally. We are all her bridesmaids and I'm her Maid of Honor. Harry is Lou's best man. We arrive at the bridal store and walk in.

"Hello, how can I help you?'' the clerk asks.

''Hi, we are under Tomlinson,'' Mallory says with a grin. I smile, knowing she's thinking of how much she can't wait until she's Mallory Tomlinson. 'Hmm, Rae Styles, I like that' I think before snapping back to reality. We are still young, it's not happening anytime soon. The lady leads us to a medium- sized room, full of dresses. I stare at them in disbelief. There's so many!!!

''Take a look around, pick some out and we will try them on, ok? My name is Katherine if you need any help,'' the woman smiles. We nod and smile, attacking the racks. There's short dresses, long ones, different shades of white, and bridesmaid dresses. We pick out red high-low dresses that are strapless for the bridesmaids. Mallory picks out several dresses to try on, and has about ten by the time Katherine comes back. ''All ready girls?' Mallory nods and we sit down and wait for her to come out. In about five minutes she comes out in a mermaid style dress that's very frilly.

''Looks kinda weird on you,'' Jess says.

''Yeah," Mal agrees. ''Next one!'' She goes through several more dresses, but none of them are 'the one.' Finally, she comes out in a beautiful ballroom style dress. It's formfitting to the waist, then poofs out to layers and layers of fabric.

''You look stunning,'' I say, and Mallory grins. The other girls agree and she grins even more.

''This is the dress I'm going to marry Louis Tomlinson in," she whispers, tearing up. Her mom, who met us here, stands up to hug her. I smile happily at her. I stare at the other dresses, daydreaming about my own wedding, which won't come around for a while, but hey, a girl can dream. Mallory changes back to her clothes and sets a pick up date for the dresses and matching bouquets. She pays for everything, after our protesting. ''I'm paying and that's final,'' she says, handing over her credit card. I shake my head.

"I'm paying for lunch," I tell her. She nods, and we leave to go eat. We stop at a Nando's and pick up food. We bring it back to Mal's house and are greeted by Louis.

"LOUIS HOW DO YOU CHANGE HER DIAPER???" Zayn calls from upstairs, panicked. He sighs before handing Aiden to Mal and running up the stairs.

"One sec, I'll help you!!" he shouts. I giggle and Ally rolls her eyes at her boyfriend's stupidity. Harry comes up behind and picks me up twirling me around.

''Ahh Harry, put me down!!'' I shriek. He laughs and sets me back down.

''Sorry kitten,'' he says, kissing me. ''How was it?''

''Great!! All the dresses are gorgeous,'' I smile.

''I can't wait to see you in yours,'' he grins. I peck his lips and we come in to sit on the couch. Jess and Niall are digging through the leftovers from lunch.

"You guys went to Nando's without me? Thanks guys, thanks a lot," Niall whines and pretends to cry into Jess's shoulder. I laugh at his weirdness, shaking my head.

''You're lucky you have Jess, she made sure to get extra for you," I tell him. He smiles and kisses her quickly, before starting to shove food in his mouth like there's no tomorrow. Harry goes to Mal and steals Aiden from her. He holds him and sings softly to him. I walk over to him to listen.

"So baby say you'll always keep me. Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you," He sings. I smile. That's always been one of my favorite One Direction songs, no matter how old it is. Harry turns to see me watching him and grins at me. "Did you like it?" he asks. I nod, and kiss him gently. He kisses back until, of course, someone interupts us.

"Awwwww,'' Mallory says, noticing us. "You guys look so cute. If you guys don't have kids, I will hurt you,'' she says.

''Well that seems a bit violent," Harry remarks. I giggle and take the baby from him gently. I bring him back to Mal who takes him quickly. Louis and Zayn come back downstairs with Avery, and all of us, the whole gang, sit around for ages just hanging out like we used to.

"We should probably head home," Harry whispers in my ear, sending chills down my spine. I nod.

"We're gonna head out, see you guys later!" I wave. Harry and I drive through the dark,deserted streets in a comfortable silence. When we arrive, we hop out and head into the house. I go right to our room, changing and hopping into bed. Harry joins me, yawning sleepily.

"Goodnight kitten, I love you," he mumbles, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me to his chest.

"Goodnight Haz, love you too," I say, cuddling closer to him, falling fast asleep.

************************************************************************************************************

so yeah kind of a filler but idk i needed a cute harae moment lol, but OMG THE YOU & i MUSIC VIDEO *DEAD* nIALL LOOKED EMO HAHAHAHA HES STILL PERFECT

SO ALL OF YOU NEED TO GO READ MY FRIENDS STORY ITS CALLED WHERE WE ARE AND HER USER IS Rylee14 AND ITS AMAZING AND AWESOME AND YEAH SO GO READ IT

Follow meeeee:

twitter @hemmo_tbh (I changed it i hated the other one it sounded so weird and ugh)

instagram @somethingreat_with_1d_5sos (fan account) or _equijessi_ (personal)

Love you all, Happy Easter!!! ~Jess