Chapter 25

TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THE TOUR- THE BABIES ARE LIKE A YEAR OLD OR SOMETHING YEAH AND THEYVE ALL BEEN DATING LIKE A YEAR AND A HALF IM ONLY DOING THIS CUZ I DONT WANNA WRITE ANOTHER FILLER WE R GONNA GET RIGHT TO THE GOOD STUFFS HEHEHE

************************************

Louis' POV

Today I have something super special planned out for Mal. Jess and Niall are watching the twins so me and her can have a date night.

"Babe what time are the reservations?" Mal calls from the bathroom where she's doing her girl stuff that girls do for dates and stuff.

"We gotta be ready in half an hour, they're at 7:30," I reply. She doesn't say say anything so I figure she's back at work. I check myself in the mirror, running my hand through my quiff and fixing my tie. I feel arms wrap behind me from behind and twist around to hug Mal back. I step back and admire her perfectly curled hair and knee-length form-fitting navy dress and heels.

"You look beautifully gorgeous," I tell her, kissing her lips softly.

"Thank you, you look handsome," she mumbles, kissing back. I smile and take her hand to walk down the stairs of our house. We are on break from tour for another couple months so we are all at our own houses. Jess and Niall are over tonight to watch Aiden and Avery.

"Ok we will be back before midnight but they should go to bed around nine, you're welcome to any food or whatever, just don't burn the house down," I smile and chuckle. Niall laughs and nods. Jess simply nods as she's busy playing with Avery.

"Who's a pretty baby?" she coos. Avery smiles and points to herself. "Good job," Jess grins. I smile and wave goodbye, closing the door behind me and Mallory. I open the door for her and she slides into the car. I walk to the other side and take a deep breath to settle my nerves before getting in as well. The car ride passes quickly as we sit in comfortable silence, one hand on the wheel, the other holding Mallory's hand. When we arrive, I quickly get out to open Mallory's door for her. We link arms and walk into the fancy restaurant.

"Tomlinson, party of 2," I tell the hostess.

"Right this way," she smiles and leads us to our table. "Here's your menus and I'll be right back to get your orders." We nod and look at the plastic covered paper. When the waitress returns we place our orders and she leaves again, leaving us to talk quietly.

"This place is beautiful," Mallory remarks.

"Not as beautiful as you," I grin.

"You cheesy weirdo," she smiles.

"I love you."

"I love you too." The food arrives and we eat while continuing to talk and joke. At the end of the meal, I pay and we walk out hand in hand. Instead of going to the car, we keep walking down the sidewalk lined with pretty flowers. I take a deep breath and stop turning to Mallory. I reach into my pocket and pull out a velvet covered box, opening it to reveal a ring with a decent sized diamond on it. Mal gasps at the sight and covers her mouth. I kneel down and take her hand in mine.

"Mallory, I love you so so much and I want to spend every day of my life with you and our beautiful children. I want to wake up every morning with you in my arms and to forever be known as yours and only yours. Mallory, will you do me the extreme honor of being my wife?" I say breathlessly, staring into her eyes.

"Yes Lou, yes," she whispers, tearing up. I slide the ring onto her finger and stand up, wrapping her in my arms. "I love you so so much Louis," she says, still holding me tightly.

"I love you more," I respond, smiling.

"Not possible," she shakes her head grinning. We stand together, looking at the stars, before turning around and slowly walking back to the car to go home. When we arrive and walk through the door, we are greeted by Jess and Niall.

"How was it?" Jess asks.

"Oh, you know, it was ok, dinner, a nice walk, got engaged, the usual," Mallory says nonchalantly with a wide grin.

"Sounds fun," Jess smiles. Then her eyes widen. "Wait up!! Engaged????"

Mal giggles and nods, showing her the ring.

"Nice man," Niall says, giving me a bro hug.

"Yeah, your turn next," I smile. He laughs.

"Working on it," he smirks. I smile and nod. "Well Jess we should go, bye guys, we'll all have to meet up soon," Niall says, wrapping one arm around Jess's waist.

"Yeah, bye guys!" Jess smiles.

"Bye!" Mal and I wave. They leave and we head upstairs to go to bed. We both change and climb in. I scoot close to Mal and wrap one arm around her. She turns around so her head is resting against my chest and slowly drifts off to sleep. I smile and kiss her forehead before falling asleep as well.

************************************

Wow I have no clue where that came from i really dont wow.

PLEASE DONT KILL ME IK I SUCK AT UPDATING.

im thinking about doing a luke hemmings fanfic but it wont be til im done with this and ill probably prewrite it and have regular update times so yeah. This has like 5 chapters left tops but then theres also a sequel im planning on so yeah. Ill try to update as soon as i can idk when that will be. Ily all

Follow me:

Twitter @xjesshoranx

Instagram @somethingreat_with_1d_5sos (fan acct) or _equiijessi_ (personal)

Here?? Pwease???

Love you all!!! ~Jess