Chapter 8

Jess's POV

The next morning, I wake up cuddling into Niall. I smile at the sight of his peaceful smile, and cuddle deeper into his chest. I stay like that for a couple minutes before Niall wakes up.

"Good morning, princess," he says in a cute, raspy, morning voice. I peck his lips.

"Good morning," I answer. He releases his arms from around my waist and I whine, missing the warmth and comfort.

"Come on, I'm hungry," he whines back.

"You're alway hungry," I smirk back. He laughs and gets up, revealing his bare chest and sweatpants. I get up too, in a tank top and sweats. We walk to the kitchen.

"Hey, let's make pancakes for everyone!" I exclaim. Niall agrees so we get out the pancake stuff and start mixing the batter.

"Hey Jess," Niall says. Ignoring my heart racing from the way my nickname sounded coming from his lips, I turn. He throws a pinch of flour, in my face.

"Niall, you got it in my hair!!!" I shout. I crack an egg into his hair and smush it in.

"Oh it's on," Niall says, smirking. He throws more flour as I throw flour at him too. We end up making a big mess and, apparently, a lot of noise.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?" Liam shouts, walking into the kitchen with a sleepy Sherye behind him.

"Um," I say nervously. "Niall started it!"

"Nuh uh!" Niall protested.

"Uh huh!"

"Nuh uh!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Shut it!" Sherye says. "Just get back to whatever you were making. I'm hungry." Niall and I nod, getting the pancakes ready in no time. By now, everyone is here but Louis and Mal.

"Probably still doing it," Adrianna jokes. I laugh.

"I'll go wake them up," I say, getting up and heading towards their room. I open the door to the dark room and walk over to their bed. "Guys!" Their eyes shoot open and Louis sits up. He's shirtless, but I look away. I look at Mal, who's still snuggled under the covers and shake her. Then, I notice that neither of them are ahem you know, clothed. My eyes widen in shock and I look to Louis. "Did you guys..."

"Um," is all he stutters out. I run out of the room back to the kitchen. I sit down and stare at the counter.

"Um Jess?" Zayn asks nervously. "What's wrong?"

"They, they, they.... Oh lord this is great," I say, cracking up. "Adri's right," is the only thing I can say. Everyone's eyes widen in realization. Soon everyone is practically rolling on the floor, cracking up. Mal and Louis walk in and give us all confused looks.

"I'm surprised you can still walk, Mal," Sherye jokes. Mallory and Louis turn bright red and turn to me. I laugh.

"Sorry, they made me," I say. Mal groans and sits down to eat. Louis sits next to her, one arm around her waist. I feel two hands on my own hips and turn around, facing Niall. I smile and kiss him. He kisses back happily.

"Do you want to go out on a date today? Just lunch, maybe a movie?" He asks.

"That sounds great!" I say, excited for our first date.

"Go get ready princess, we leave in a couple hours," he says with one last peck on my lips. I grin and get up to take a shower. Afterwards, I drag Rachel into my room with me to help. She helps pick out a cute oversize top with a quote on it and leggings. I slip on my Supras with them and style my hair into a messy bun. Rae does my makeup, light but elegant, and I check myself out in the mirror. I absolutely love it, especially since I got to include my favorite top. The quote on it says 'If I'm louder, would you see me?' written in a really cool font. I walk out to see Niall in a 'Crazy Mofo' t-shirt, jeans, and his Supras.

"Isn't that my solo in More Than This?" he asks looking at my shirt. I nod. He chuckles and scoops me up unexpectedly. I squeal and wrap my arms around his neck to keep balanced as he holds me bridal style.

"Oi PDA!" Louis shouts.

"Not as bad as what you did last night!" Niall shouts back. Louis shuts up at that. I giggle and Niall walks out to the smaller car, setting me down on my feet. He opens the door.

"Here you are, princess," he says, helping me into the car.

"My prince charming," I joke and he grins. He closes the door, and skips to the other side, being the leprechaun he is. He hops in the car and starts it. "Hey, where are we going?" I ask.

"If I told you, I'd have to kill you," he smirks devilishly. I sigh. This will be fun.

*************************************

Teehee. Anyways just wanna clear up, i write all of this but i get a ton of plot help from mah besties. Theyre directioners too so i just paired them with the boys and yeah. Ill try to update again soon!!! ~Jess