Chapter 27

Mallory's POV

"MAL GET UP!!!!" Jess shouts excitedly. I roll over, wanting to sleep longer. Suddenly, I sit straight up.

"Today," I whisper. I jump out of bed, throwing on a pair of sweats and one of Louis' t-shirts. Today is the day I get married. I quickly eat a little food, not able to eat much from the butterflies in my stomach. After brushing my teeth and hair, I run out the door with Jess to meet the other girls at the salon. 

"Oh my gosh, I'm so excited," Adrianna squeals when we arrive, hugging me tightly. I giggle, and hug her back. The stylists work on hair first. The girls have half updos, with the loose hair curled beautiful. My hair is put up in an intricate updo, since my dress isn't too over the top. After we all get our nails done we head back to Rae's house to get ready. The guys are at my house getting ready.

"Ok I'm gonna go get your dress for you" Sherye says."Don't move." Her and Ally go to a different room and reappear with the large garment bag. My mom arrives while they're gone. 

"Alright Rae? Help me get this on her?" my mom says, motioning to the dress.

"Of course," Rae replies,helping slide the dress out of the bag. I carefully step in and my mom pulls it up while Rae zippers it. After I quickly step into my shoes and slide in the veil, I look in the mirror.

"You look beautiful Mal,'' Mom whispers. I start to tear up, looking at my reflection carefully. Avery toddles into the room with Lou following her with Lux. 

"They look great Lou, thanks," I smile. She offered to get the little girls ready, since they's going to be flower girls. I pick up Avery and hold her carefully.

"Pretty," she mumbles, looking at the mirror. I smile.

"Are you excited?" I ask her. She nods her head and smiles.

"Can I have candy?" she asks. 

"In the kitchen," I tell her, setting her down. She runs in to go get the candy. "She better not get her dress dirty," I mutter. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Deep breaths," Rae instructs. I nod and do as she instructs.The music starts as she and Harry walk down together. Jess and NIall, Adri and Ed, and Sherye and Liam were waiting at the altar with Louis. 

"Let's go honey," my dad says, taking my hand. I nod again, and we start down the aisle. Everything becomes one blur. All I can see is Louis. All I feel is pure happiness. Louis smiles at me, his eyes glistening. I arrive at the altar and stand with Louis. After a long whatever, we finally exchange vows and rings. 

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," the priest says. Louis grabs my waist, pulling me softly to him and pressing his lips to mine. I smile and kiss back softly. We break apart after a few seconds and turn to everyone else, hand in hand. I meet eyes with Jess and my mom. They're both crying and smiling. I look back at Louis on our walk back down the aisle and grin. I couldn't ever be any happier than how I feel now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUYS ITS SUMMER AND I UPDATED IM SO SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG BUT AWESOME NEWS. AGirlfromTheFandom IS MAKING A TRAILER FOR ME AND I LOVE HER SO MUCH I LIKE ALMOST CRIED WHEN SHE SAID SHED DO IT. she did my friends and it was amazing so i am sososososososo excited!!!!!! I promise ill update soon now that its summer. ILY

Twitter @hemmo_tbh

IG @somethingreat_with_1d_5sos (fan account) or @_equiijessi_ (personal)