Epilogue

Louis' POV

"Good morning dad!" I hear a small voice shout before two small bodies jump on top of me.

"Oof!" I groan. I open one eye to see my 4 year old kids lying on top of me. Mal is grinning from the doorway, watching the scene unfold. "Alright guys, I'm up," I say, gently lifting them off me so I can get up. I slide out of bed and slip and white t-shirt on. I fix my red plaid pajama pants before walking downstairs.

"Good morning beautiful," I whisper in to Mallory's ear, wrapping my arms around her waist. She smiles and relaxes back into me, swaying slightly.

"Good morning babe," she says back. I kiss her cheek before releasing my grip around her and go to the fridge, grabbing a bagel and container of cream cheese, before sitting down at the island. I grab a butter knife and spread the cream cheese on the bagel.

"Don't forget we're heading to Jess and Niall's at 3," Mallory reminds me as I bite into the bagel. I nod. I continue eating and end up reflecting back on what's happened over the past four years.

Rae and Harry got engaged not long after we got married. In between their engagement and wedding, they announced that they were also expecting a baby. And along came their son Matt. Not long after that, they announced they were expecting again and their daughter Darcy was born.

Adrianna and Ed moved a while away and we don't talk to them much. Last I heard, they had just been married and were planning on heading to Italy for their honeymoon.

Jess and Niall got married a little bit after Harry and Rae. They announced that they were pregnant when they came back from their honeymoon. Their only kid is their daughter, Emily, who's the same age as Darcy.

Zayn and Ally are married but they haven't had kids yet. They say they want to wait a little longer.

Sherye and Liam... Their relationship was rough. Cheating rumours were constant, they had lots of on again off again. However, they did manage to work through it and they got married last year.

I look over at my wife and smile. We decided to just stick with the twins. Our happy little family. I get up and put the plate and knife into the sink. I walk upstairs to shower and get ready to go to Jess and Niall's for Emily's birthday party.

~

~

~

Jess's POV

The doorbell rings as I'm finishing straightening my hair.

"Niall, babe, can you get that?" I call.

"Yeah I got it!" I hear him shout back. I quickly finish my hair and unplug the iron, walking downstairs.

"Uncle Lou! Aunt Mal!" Emily shouts and runs to give them a hug. Avery and her run off to her room to play with her dolls or whatever. Aiden walks to the couch to eat chips while he waits for Harry and Rae to get here with Matt.

"Hey girly," I smile, hugging Mal tightly. She hugs me back as Niall and Lou walk over to the chips and snacks, already talking about tonight's football (soccer) game.

"Hey guys!" Rae says, walking in the door, Darcy clinging to her coat. Harry follows her, Matt darting between everyone to find Aiden. Zayn and Ally, and Sherye and Liam follow them in.

"Darc, I think the girls are in Em's room playing," I tell the shy girl, hiding behind her mom. She smiles and runs up the stairs quickly to go play with the girls.

The rest of the adults walk over to the island bar thing and hang out talking, and eating appetizer things.

"You know what's crazy?" Zayn says, wrapping an arm around Ally's waist.

"What?" Sherye asks, taking a sip of her pepsi.

"If it hadn't been for summer camp, we never would have met. None of us," Zayn says, looking around. I follow his gaze. Aiden and Matt are talking about some video game. The girls brought some dolls down and are playing with them on the couch.

I look back at us. Even though we've changed over the last four or five years, we've all stuck together. We're all still best friends, together through thick and thin.

I look up into Niall's eyes and lean into his chest, wrapping my arms around him. He presses a kiss to my head, wrapping his arms around me and looking into my eyes. He kisses my lips gently and when he pulls away whispers to me, "I love you so so much. Thank god for that summer camp."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And thats the end of that. Im really proud for making it all the way through this i considered deleting this story multiple times but im so glad to see it be completed. Its not the best, but it was my first book and im pretty pleased with how it turned out. Its rly early tho like almost 2 am but i had to finish this.

I hope ill see you guys over at my other books im going to be doing a 5sos series, starting with a luke one which i will be working on soon. Look for it in my profile and add it to your library if you want :D

Thank you so much to everyone who read all the way to here i rly appreciate it. I love you all

~Jess

New twitter: snapbackfthemmo

Ig: idk.jessi (personal)

Somethingreat_with_1d_5sos (fan acct)

I love you all thank you so much bye!!!