Chapter 20

Liam's POV

I stand outside, numb, emotionless. I hear the door open and someone walk out. I still stand, tears falling uncontrollably.

"Oh Liam," the person I now recognize as Harry whispers, before pulling me into a hug. I hug the younger boy back tight. "Shh, Li, it's ok," he murmurs.

"No it's not!" I cry. "I lost her, and she isn't coming back!" I bury my face in my hands.

"Hey Liam, look at me," Harry commands. I look at him. "I got Rae back. I thought I never would, but I got her back. I know that you will be able to get Sherye back. It may take a while but you will get her back," Harry says. I nod numbly.

"Can we go back in now?" I ask. Harry nods and opens the door. We walk in and go back in the tv room. Everyone is quiet as I sit and curl up on a chair. I close my eyes and fall asleep, hoping to escape the world I no longer like. Before I sleep though, I pull out my phone and go on twitter. I type out 'well thanks to u guys sherye and i are no longer together. Hope u r happy cuz im not. Disappointing that u cant support my relationship to the point where it drives us to break up'. Satisfied with the tweet, I turn off my phone and fall asleep.

Rae's POV

My phone beeps with a twitter alert. I quickly read his tweet before hugging Sherye tightly again. "Hey shh, its ok," I comfort her until she stops crying.

"Can- can I see what he wr-wrote?" she asks me quietly. I nod and her my phone. She reads it silently. "I screwed up, didn't I?"

"No, you didn't," I assure her. "If he still really cares about you he will keep trying to get you back. And he will help you when you do get back together, right?"

"Yeah," Sherye nods, wiping under her eyes. "Well, I'm gonna go to sleep," she says.

"Ok, goodnight," I say and hug her one more time. I get up and leave her room, heading back to where the others are. I look at Liam and see how distraught he is. "Liam, she's just as upset, I promise, but she still loves you. You'll be able to get her back."

"Thanks. I'm gonna try my hardest," he replies. I sit down next to Harry, and cuddle into him. Jess yawns and I mimic her. Mal's already passed out with her head on Louis's shoulder, hand on her swollen stomach. Louis absentmindedly strokes her hair, staring into space.

"I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight!" I say, yawning again.

"I'm coming too," Jess says.

"Me three," Niall says, getting up with Jess.

"I'll come with you too," Harry says, standing up and stretching. We walk to our room together and change. I slide into the bed and cuddle up to him, quickly falling asleep, comfortably resting against him.

************************************

Meep. Sorry sorry sorry sorryyy. Ik its been awhile. My parents took my ipod and my computer is crappy but ill update again later tonight. Promise!!! please vote and comment!!!

Follow me:

Twitter- @xjesshoranx

Here? pweaseee

Love you all!! ~Jess