Chapter 21

Liam's POV

I wake up early and think. I just lay down and think and think. Finally, i get an idea.

"Perfect," I whisper before whipping out my phone. I quickly text my idea to management and they approve. After silently cheering, I get up and go to the kitchen and join Louis and Mal for breakfast.

"I've got a plan," I blurt and they both turn to me.

"What is it?" Louis asks curiously.

"You'll find out at the concert," I reply. Rae walks in and grabs some food.

"She was sleeping in your sweatshirt you know," she tells me. I smile slightly at the irony in my plan. All the others come in to join us. Sherye glances at me before looking back down at the fruit she's eating. I sigh, before walking past her to go get changed. I put on some jeans and a shirt before coming back out.

"Who knows when we have to go?" I call out.

"Ten minutes!" Mal answers from the kitchen. I nod and put my earbuds in. Once we are all ready to go we pile into the cars and head to the stadium. The girls go into the room in the back. But, before they go, I pull Ally to the side.

"Can you bring the other girls out to the stage when it's time for Half a Heart?" I ask her.

"Sure. Does this have anything to do with your plan?" Ally asks suspiciously.

"Maybe," I answer, and rush to my dressing room. Lou gives me a new outfit and I quickly change into it. She styles my hair into a perfect quiff and places a snapback on my head.

"Perfect," she says, picking Lux up to take her to their spot backstage where they watch the show. "Good luck!"

"Thanks Lou. Bye Lux!" I call, waving at the young girl. She smiles and waves. I look into the mirror, staring at my own reflection. "You can do this. Go get her," I tell myself. My nerves are going up but hopefully we will be on before I get to nervous. As I think that, Paul comes in.

"Time to go. You ready?" he asks. All the staff is informed of my plan, but none of the boys or the girls know. I nod in response to his question and get up to go on stage. I meet up with the other boys on the way there and we walk together to our places and stand, jumping around nervously. Soon, the music starts and we start singing. We go through two songs and I start getting more and more comfortable, but I'm still very nervous. After the end of our third song, I signal to Paul to get the girls. He gets them quickly, though they look very confused.

"Alright, um, so, I'm gonna sing one song just by myself for right now and I'll explain after," I state. The music begins and I start singing.

Sherye's POV

"So your friends been telling me, you've been sleeping with my sweater," Liam sings out. I blush, thinking of how I had slept in his large hoodie, curled up in a ball. He continues singing, looking at me. Towards the end, he begins walking towards me. "Though I've tried to get you out of my head, the truth is I got lost without you, and since then, I've been waking up to," he sings, grabbing my hand carefully, and pulling me onstage. I panic and hide behind my hair, pulling it in front of my face. We stop, and Liam gently removes the hair and tucks it behind my ear. "Half a heart without you," he finishes sweetly, looking into my eyes. He speaks quietly amd softly. "Sherye, I miss you so much. Please come back, I promise, I'll protect you even more this time. Please take me back," he begs.

"Of course Liam. I've missed you so much too," I whisper. The crowd awws, making me remember they are still there, but I ignore them. I kiss him softly, blissfully. He kisses back for a second then pulls away.

"I love you," he whispers.

"I love you, to infinity and beyond," I reply, kissing him once more.

************************************

Yeah you can just call me the queen of cheese. Whatevs. There will be new "additions" next chapter hehe. Ill update soonnnn aka when my new puppy stops attacking my socks lol

Please vote, comment and follow!!

Follow me on twitter!! @xjesshoranx