Chapter 08|Shopping

DANIEL

I woke up to the sun beaming on my face as I covered my eyes to block the light. I turned my head to see a beautiful redhead girl sleeping peacefully next to me. Damn, she is gorgeous; how did I end up with her last night. I silently got off the bed as I grabbed my phone from the dresser that was beside me.

Don't get this the wrong way; I swear I am not a hoe, more likely a man who enjoys sex. Even though Anna and I aren't together, it doesn't mean I am not there for her and the twins.

I had a scroll down to my contacts. I have reached Anna's knows as baby mama contact and pushed messaged.

Good morning, Baby Mama. I will be taking you out to do some shopping today. So, make sure you are ready. -Daniel

I patiently waited for a response from Anna. "Hey, Danny, boy!" The redhead wrapped her arms around me, smelling like leftover sex.

"Hey, um what's your name again?" I question, her confused about who she was.

"Really? You forgot my name. You are such an asshole!" She quickly got up from the bed and stormed out.

"Fuck you, Daniel." I watched as the beautiful red hair stormed out of the room. I sighed as I lay down.

"Mr. Williams, Do I need her to come back?" Wilson, one of my favorite bodyguards, asked me as he walked into my bedroom.

"No, Wilson, that will not be necessary, but can you take me to Anna's house when I am ready." I had asked him, walking towards my master bathroom.

"Of course." He nodded his head as I heard the door closed from behind him.

------------

ANNA

I woke up from my phone, beeping. I turned and noticed it was 8:15 am.

"Who is the hell bothering me at this time?" I groan as I grabbed my phone from my dresser. It was a message from Daniel. I sigh as I open his text.

Good morning, Baby Mama. I will be taking you out to go shopping with me. So, make sure you are ready.
-Daniel

I groan as I lay back down on the bed. I didn't feel like replying to him; being pregnant is taking a toll on me.

I heard Michelle's voice from outside my bedroom door. You can't just go inside someone privacy like that," she shouts at that person.

"Good morning, my beautiful baby mama! I heard Daniel's voice as he walks inside my bedroom. He looked at me and shook his head. "Why didn't you reply to my message? I told you to be ready. "

Why was my baby's father, acting as my mother's now?

" I had reserved the Lenox Square Mall, just for us, today." He smiles as he walks near me.

"Did you say you had reserved the mall for me, you understand that Mall is very expensive?"

"Yes, I am aware of that, and Yes, I had rent the Mall for you and I to shop for today." I sit up from the bed.

"Girl, you better get your ass up and go, that man trying to spoil you," Michelle says.

"Fine, can you grab my purple dress from the dryer," I asked him, getting up from the bed. Five minutes later, Daniel came back with my dress and breakfast in his hand for me. I smiled as an I have seen my favorite meal stuffed strawberries French toasts with Turkey bacon on the side. "How did you know this is my favorite?" I smiled as he kindly passed me my food.

"A little bird told me." He smiles as he watched me eat my food.

----------------------

"Are you sure you need all of these bags?" Daniel winces as he pointed to the two carts that his bodyguards were pushing for us.

"Well, we are having twins. I needed a lot of things, Daniel." I smile, holding more items in my hand as I throw it in the two carts that they were pushing.

"About that. I have a surprise for you." Daniel smiles at me as we all walked towards the cashiers.

"It better not is a house." I laugh.

"But first can we get some food, I am starving." I rub my pregnant belly. It feels good being pregnant by a billionaire; maybe this isn't bad what I thought it would be.

"Anything for the mother of my children." He looks at me. As I watched him paid for everything without hesitation, I read the little machine; it says over 1K, and he turns his head and smiles.

A billionaire can do things like this and still have money in the bank. If I do this, I would be homeless.

"I apologize for you, having to pay for this," I say to him as we walked out of the door.

"Don't apologize, I am doing this for us. They deserve the world just like you." Daniel grabs me and hugs me.

"Thank you."

DANIEL

As we finally got out of the mall and into the car. I looked at Anna, who was roaming in front of me.

"Are you okay?" I asked her to walk beside her.

"No, my feet are killing me." She looks down at her swallowing feet. I quickly picked her up as I carried her to the car.

"Thank you, Daniel."

"You don't have to think about me." I smile at her. Damn, was she massive?

"Am I heavy for you?" She asked me with the sweetest voice ever, who could lie to such a beautiful woman like Anna.

"No, sweetheart, you are not." I lied.

_________________

"Where are you taking me to? This is not my apartment," Anna stated as she looked through the window and saw nothing but mansions.

"No, but this is my place. Anna. I want you to move in with me. I understand that you do not want anything to do with me. But I want to be able to be with you throughout the pregnancy and when the babies are becoming of age." I looked at her in the eyes.

"I never really experienced anything with no woman in life like this before Anna; just please let me help you."

"You can't you say that I am going to move in with you like that. Daniel, you can't-do things like this, and please take me home now." She said to me.

Maybe, it was too soon to have even done this.

"Okay, but will you just think about it," I asked her.

"Maybe."