Chapter 10|Changes

TWO WEEKS LATER.

ANNA

I couldn't keep on crying over someone who donated his sperm as a damn joked. I don't understand why men will do something so stupid just because you got money. Most women, like me, who have a hard time processing babies regularly needed a Sperm Donor. I wish I have never met him.

"So, you are leaving me again?" Michelle cried as she continues helping me pack my bags as I moved around with my belly.

"It is for the best; I don't want to live in this state knowing that asshole is here. I will always come to visit you and the clinic." I smiled at my best friend.

"I know you will," She softly nods. There were silent for a moment until she spoke again. "Have you tried contacted you lately." She folds the last item in my box.

"Yes. He had left me 200 voicemails and 60 text messages." I said as I looked around my empty room.

I am moving in with my parents. I haven't seen them since I was 17 years old. They're now living in Bal Harbour, Florida, because of their new location due to their original position with Dr.Miami.

"Damn. My guy friends don't even do that to me. He must be sorry about what happened." She said to me.

"Yeah," I say.

DANIEL

"I have tried everything to get her back." I cried to my sister.

I have lost her, to the point she doesn't even want to do anything with me. I have lost the benefits of watching my kids, grown-up because of my actions. I had fallen in love with her since the day I met her; I don't want to lose her.

"Not everything. Her best friend just messaged me; they're on their way to the airport." Seth said as he looks at his cell phone.

I quickly wash my face and grab my wallet, "How many minutes?" I shout as we all got into the car and drove to the airport.

"5 minutes before the door closes."

ANNA

Everything was packed and shipped to my parent's house. I turned and hugged Michelle before I got into the car. "I love you, bestie." She kissed me on the cheek.

"I wouldn't be missed the birth of my little angels for nothing." She smiles as I got into the car, and the taxis drove off. I am going to miss her so much.

DANIEL

"Move out of my way!?, " I shout as I ran through the airport as I had reached her gate.

I can't lose the woman I love. I wouldn't allow myself to. "Anna!" Her name echoed through the concourse as I saw her. But it was too late; they had closed the door.

"Please, don't go." I fell onto my knees as I cried.

She is gone, that's all I can say.

I was too late. Anna is gone.