Chapter 32 Why I Love You

DANIEL

It's been two years now, since everything had happened between Anna and I and to be honest I am graceful to be alive because today If it wasn't for her, I could have never become a father or even though of marriage.  

I looked at myself in the mirror as I fixed my tuxedo; I took deep breaths, gazing at my reflection. I reached in my pocket for my vows but couldn't find them. I then moved my hand all over my jacket pockets, looking frantically for it. As I was looking, Seth came in.

"How could I have lost? My wedding vows

"Hey man, are you okay?" Seth asked puzzled, looking at me.

I looked up at him. "Um. Have you seen my wedding vows?" I asked, still searching my tux.

He laughed. "Wait, dude, you're telling me that you lost your wedding vows? That's something I would do," Seth remarked, folding his hands across his chest.

"What is going on?" My Father-in-law came into the room, wondering what the fuss was all about.

"Are you here to scold me, or to help me?" I spat, now looking around the room for them.

"He lost his wedding vow." Seth stated.

James, my father-in-law chuckles as he helps me look for them. "I lost them too, when I got married to Anna's mother." He stated.

"I forgot to tell that you're on in ten minutes," Seth informed, now leaning against the doorway.

My eyes widened as I feel my heart racing. "Ten minutes?"

I was fucked, if I didn't find the vows. Anna will have my head. 

"Yep." Seth nodded his head.

"I found it! "James smiles as he was holding my wedding vow.

"Thanks. But I have to go to the bathroom." I lied as he passes me the wedding vows.

But really, I was going to see Anna. I miss her so much.

_____________________

I walked into Anna's room quietly; not wanting to disturb her yet. As my eyes gazed into her dressing room and saw Anna standing in front of her mirror fishing around with her veil. I smiled faintly before leaning against the door frame staring at her in the mirror.