Chapter 09|Bet

TWO MONTHS LATER.

ANNA

It has been two months since he has been into my life, helping me out with this pregnancy, and 24 weeks since I have been pregnant. Today was the day I am going to move in with him. I know, most of you might say, it is too fast in proceeding with a man, but we have twins on the way.

"I am going to missed you?" Michelle sadly says to me as she sat down on my bed.

Michelle and I have been best friends since high school year; We had opened up our midwives home together.

"I am going to miss you more," I said to her as I put my shoes on.

"I will see you every day, but it isn't the same as you not being my roommate. "She places her hand onto my swollen stomach. I tried not to cry as the twins started to kick.

" I know. " I softly say.

We both get up from the bed as she helped grabbed my bags.

"It's head over here." She smiles back as I walked out of our two-bedroom apartment.

DANIEL

I was in the living room watching basketball ball with a beer in my hand when I saw Seth walked inside my house. "Dude, I can't believe you are going through this." Seth sat down next by me.

"How did you got in?" I question him as I turned my direction towards him.

"You forgot I got a key?" He smirks.

"Oh, right." I laugh.

"Where is your baby mama now?" He looks around to see if she was here.

"Probably still over her place," I say, still glue on TV.

"Oh, okay."

"Did you wire the money to my account?" I say to him, turning my eyes away from the tv.

"You should be receiving it, in a few." He looks at me. I nod, as he continues to speak.

"I can't believe you had won that bet. I never thought you would go with it." He laughs.

ANNA

The car ride was silent, as we had reached his place. Michelle's eyes widen as she saw this house.

"Yeah, I was like that too at first." I chuckle.

"You're set for life with him, " She smiles as she pulls up to his driveway, where his bodyguard was waiting for me.

"Something like that." I smile as I remove my seatbelt to hug her.

"See you at the clinic tomorrow, " she said as she watches the guard took my things out of the car for me.

"Of course, drive safe. " I carefully got out of the car and were greeted with another guard who had to help me out.

"Thank you, " I said to him.

"Mr. Williams told us to place your things into your bedroom." One of them says to me as they opened the door for me as I heard Michelle's car drove off.

"Thank you, and where is he?" I said as I walked into the big house. He had given me direction, and I nodded as I made my way there.

"I can't believe you had won that bet. I never thought you would go with it." I heard a familiar voice as I processed to go closer to the views.

"Donating my sperm for cash and your half of the company was the best thing I have ever did." I heard Daniel's voice.

My eyes started to water as I wouldn't believe what they were saying. He donated his sperm, to win a bet. I stood there, as I silently cried, holding into my belly. I try to speak, but words didn't come out of my mouth. Donating, his sperm was a joke to him, nothing but a damn fool.

"Do you want something from the kitchen? " Daniel asks his friend.

"Yeah, get me a beer."

Daniel stood up from the couch and turned and saw me. His eyed widely as he knew he had fucked up.

"Fuck you, Daniel." I slapped him in the face and walked away.

I was stupid to fall for him. I was crazy to have dropped for his lies.