Chapter 13|The House

THE NEXT DAY.

ANNA

My cell phones were buzzing as I woke up and turns to my phone. It was messages from Daniel. I groan as I opened it.

Daniel: I know you don't want anything to deal with me, but there is a picture of the house.

I was about to respond when I received an image message from him. I click on the image, and it was a gorgeous home, tears fall down my cheeks.

I don't know if it were my hormones making me cry or it was this beautiful home, he bought me

I don't know if it were my hormones making me cry or it was this beautiful home, he bought me. I should stop being an ass and forgive him just for a little bit.  My fingers dialed his number.

ME: I love the home, thank you so much.

DANIEL:  I'm glad, because of me and Michelle had picked it out for you. The house is already furnished with everything you need.

ME: We are appreciated what you are doing for the twins and me.  I know, I have been an asshole to you, but I am willing to give you another chance. Can you come over so that we can talk more?

DANIEL: Open the door.

ME: Umm, okay.

I carefully got up from the bed and walked towards the door as I opened it. I saw Daniel with breakfast in his hands, along with roses. I started crying.

"Hello, my love." He places things in front of the door and slowly kisses me.

ALEX

"I was wondering if you can be donated Daniel Williams sperm to Anna Johnson," I said to the doctor over the phone.

"We can't-do that, sir." He said to me.

"My father owes to this company; his name is Michael Vicente."

"Oh, I apologize Mr. Vicente, your request will be submitted. Thank you."

"No, thank you." I smiled as I walked out of the clinic.

Everything was working as planned.

I woke up with sweat dripping down my face as I grab the towel near the table stand as I wipe my face.  I stood up as I walked towards Anna's bedroom as I saw Daniel kissing on my wife.  Anger filled my face as I walked away.

"You'll be mines, Anna. "