Chapter 21| When Everything Fall

ASHELY

I fell everything, every inch from my body. I knew, I was dying but did I really deserve this. I just wanted to be happy with Daniel, I just wanted him to love me that's all I ever wanted.  I turned my head, as I saw Anna talking to me, but I was just so cold. I feel my eyes began to shut.

"S-Save the baby," I shiver as my body began to go cold. I heard the doctor talking, everyone was talking but I couldn't speak my mouth was too dry, my body was too cold.  The Knife, grazed through my stomach, opening my bare stomach. Everyone was around me, the only thing I heard was my baby boy crying as Anna place my baby on my chest.  I took my last breath.

My body lifted off of my body, I stood up and looked down to my body as I seen my undressed body and Anna took my baby away. "No, don't take him away, I am right here. I am his mother not you!" I yelled as I cried out loud. I tried to run, after them but something stopped me. 

"Well, Hello Darling." I heard Alex voice as I turned and looked at me with a evilly smiles on him. He came towards me with anger, his hands wrapped around my neck as he choked me, until I couldn't breathe.

ANNA

I stood in front of the newborn nursery as I smiles. He was healthy and beautiful, his baby tag on his feet were named as Jamie Williams. Everything happens for a reason. "Are you going to fight for his custody?" Seth asked me to hug Michelle.

"There's no need to, since Jamie is His." I rubbed my belly, as the twins was kicking. Intercom system turned on "Room 102, need assistant." My eyes widen as I heard Daniel room number being called.

DANIEL

I looked up, to see a bright light down the hall as I heard a baby's crying and Anna's voice as I just ran toward her voice.  I began to breathe as I looked around, I was in the hospital, I am alive.