Chapter 20| Stay Alive

ANNA

My hands shook as I stood in front of the building. Was I doing the right thing? I questioned myself as I feel a hand grabbed me. "Anna, we're here for you," Michelle softy smiles at me as I nodded and We walked into the Asylum, where she was admitted to.

The building was cold, as Seth opens the door for us. We nodded, as we all stepped inside. I feel a cold feeling, like someone was beside me as I turned nobody wasn't there. "Did you feel that?" I asked them. "Feel, what?" Both Seth and Michelle say.

"I'm right here, my love." I heard a faded whisper, that voice was Daniel. I shook my head, as we walked to the front desk. "You must be, the famous Anna." A male nurse chuckled at me. I turned my head and look at him.

"You're here for Ash." He says as he stared at me with a creepy expression on his face. I nodded, feeling creeped out. "I will take Anna, with me. She'll be back soon." He waved at the others, who had a worried expression on their faces as they nodded. My phone vibrated, as I grabbed it from my bag.

Michelle: I don't trust that nurse; this place gives me the creeps. We'll be waiting for you, in the waiting room, if anything happens. Call the cops.

I placed my cell phone back inside my bag as I looked up and nodded at Michelle and walked inside a long hallway with the male nurse.

DANIEL

"I will never leave you, my love." I kissed her cheeks as I watch her felt my presence. We walked into a long dark hallway, where the nurse stopped in front of Ashley's door.

He smiles as he walked away. There was something fishy about this hospital. I heard a loud thud sound as I stopped. "Daniel, you have to survive." Someone repeated over and over again. I closed my eyes as I was back in my hospital's room. "No, take me back to Anna! " I shout. Tears fall my faces as I watch a man and a woman beside me, crying out loud.

ASHLEY

"She's here." I smile as I pulled out the knife I stole from the nurse.

"You'll not touch her; I couldn't let you, not even Daniel." Alex spoke with anger in his voice.

"Oh, shut up, you are dead, and well, my poor Daniel is in a coma because of her." I whispered as I heard the door opened. They're stood Anna's stomach grew more than the last time I saw her.

"Hi, Ashley." She faked smiles at me. I watched as she sat down onto my bed as I hide the knife behind my back.

"Ashely behaved." The nurse warned me as he walked out of the room, leaving me with her. Silent filled the room as she spoke.

"Why did you do it?" She looks at me with tears in her eyes.

I turned and smiles, "You deserved to be heartbreaking, Alex loved you, just like Daniel did. What makes you so damn special, Anna!?," I didn't realize I was shouting.

"Nobody's deserves the pain, you have caused. I wish the worst for you, you deserved to be rotted in here. You don't deserve to be a mother; I'll be taking full custody of the unborn child." She cries, as she stood up, walking towards the door.

She has taken, everything from me.

She took Alex, away from me forcing me to kill him.

She took, Daniel away from me know she wants my baby.

Angry filled my face, as I pulled the knife behind me. I hold the knife, as I stood in front of her. I have her now, she'll see Alex sooner then she expected. A strong push me onto my knife as it stabbed my heart. My mouth's spits out blood, as I feel Anna holding my hand's yelling for help.  I turn my head to see Daniel and Alex smiles at me. 

"S-Save the baby," I shiver as my body began to go cold.