Chapter 29| Waiting Room

ANNA

The Doctors had approach us, like if Daniel were dying as one of them began to open their mouth.  "It is best, if we put your fiancée on life support, so his body can try to fight the infection that is in his kidney and septicemia." 

They want to kill him, they wanted to kill the only person who I love.

My eyes wandered, to the machines that was hooked on Daniel.  "No, I can't allow that to happen, I want him to live, I want him to stay alive not in some damn hospital bed lying there lifeless, he is alone, wake him up." I yelled as tears follow down my bare face.

"You're not allow to make any type of decision for Daniel, I am sorry but you're not his wife. The person, who would be making all of the life-threating decision with be Seth since he's the closet family member alive." Dr. King stated as he looks at him.

"I'm his family, I am carrying his children for god safe, you can't do this, you can't kill him. Please Seth, don't let them, kill him, He doesn't want to be in his death's bed, he wants to live, he wants to be there for me." I cried loudly as my body shook.

Seth nodded, as his eyes unfollow mines and said, "Would the Life-support really helps, my brother?"

"Are you freaking kidding me!?," I shouted loudly as tears falls my face, hearing the words coming from Seth's mouth.

"Yes, it would." Dr.King smoothing says as he pushes his glasses up onto his face.

"Please, Seth don't do this, He wouldn't want to be on life-support!" I cried.

He just ignored me. 

"Okay, then let's do it." He nodded.

DANIEL

I opened my eyes, as my eyesight started to come back to normalize. "Where is Anna?" I whispered as I turned my head, looking for her.

"Daniel, do not talk, you will damage your body even more. I am your doctor, the Bullet inside of you, when you've got shot was found by me and my teammates it had cause damages to your body which have cause you to have a double kidney infection and septicemia. The Bullet was broken in pieces, when we had found it in your kidney. Daniel, you've been suffering for several days without any symptoms until now, the infection spread into your bloodstream and reached the kidney where the bulletin was found. You're in a fatal condition, I and my team had tried to drain your blood and transfer clean blooded but was unsuccessful to body didn't take." He has stated as he checked my vitals.

I nodded.

"The only decision, we have for you is to put you on life-support so, your body may heal and fight of the infection." Dr.King says.

I shook my head, as I had removed the breathing machine make.  I started to breathe heavily as I opened my mouth. "N-No."

"You're not capable of making any decisions in the state, you are on Mr. Williams. I am dearly sorry, but the decision was made by your half-brother." He sighed.

"A-Anna has the right, please listen to her. She's on my emergency medical decision, she has the freaking right to make my decisions." I shouts as I started to breathe heavy again.