Chapter 22| Awaken

DANIEL

I looked up, to see a bright light down the hall as I heard a baby's crying and Anna's voice as I just ran toward her voice.  I began to breathe as I looked around, I was in the hospital, I am alive.

I blinked my eyes, as I seen Anna's standing next by me with tears in her eyes. Her stomach grew from the last time I have seen her, yet she was still beautiful.  "An-" I tried to speak, but my throats were still dry. She smiles and past me the water on the table. I smiles back, as I carefully drink the waters as I wiped her tears away with my thumb.

"I knew, you were going to wakes up." She says to me as I pulled her into a hug.

THE PARENTS

"Kimberly, slow down." We walked into the hospital, as my wife rushed to the front desk.

"Don't tell me, to slow down. Our son is in the freaking hospital!?" She shouted at me, making everyone stared at us.

I sighed, as one of our guards tapped my shoulder to show me where to go. I nodded, as I grabbed Kimberly's hand.

I haven't seen Daniel since he was eight years old, don't get me wrong we had to do what was best for my son.

"Are you Mr. & Mrs. Williams?" I heard our names being called as I turned my head to see two doctors wearing, white coats.

"Yes, where is he?" Kimberly cried.

"Follow me." He says as, I hold my wife's hand and went behind the doctor.

DANIEL

"I will never leave you again." I kissed her on the forehead as I had my hand placed on her stomach.

"I know." Anna's softy smiles.

"How's Jamie?" I sat up onto the bed.

"How did you know about Jamie?" Anna asked as she looks at me.

"I don't know, how this happened, but I was with you the moment I was in a coma, I seen everything Anna. I was the one, who had protected you that day when Jennifer tries to kill you. I wanted you to be the mother of Jamie." I said to her, looking at her.

She hugged me, and was about to speak, when Seth came through the door with Michelle.

"I'm glad, you made it out." He smiles as he walked over to us, with a teddy bear as he places it on the dresser.

"Same here." I smile.

"What's been going on, since I've been gone?" I questioned them.

"Well, I and Michelle became a couple and We just found out we are about to have a child." He widely smiles at us.

"Oh really, how many weeks?" Anna smiles as she rubbed, he swollen belly.

"Doctor says We're 16 weeks, her belly is just small, but it is normal." Seth smiles.

"Congratulations, you are too." I and Anna says together, as I hold her hand.

"Anna, I need to tell you something." I says to her as I look at her, she nodded as our eyes connected.

"You know I love you, the twins and little Jamie. I'm so grateful to have you in my life, I know things haven't been great for us, but I promise, ever since day, I will be the perfect man for you and our family. I love you Anna Marie Johnson so much. So, I have to asked you this question?"

Seth passes me the tiny black box, as Anna eyes widen. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes!" She cries as I had placed the diamond ring on her finger.

THE PARENTS

"Daniel, my sweet baby boy!" Kimberly barged into the room. My heart dropped as I seen Michael and Seth in the room together. All of the eyes were on us.

"Dad?" Seth looks at me with hurt in his eyes.

Daniel looks at me, confused. "What are you doing here, and why is Seth's calling you, his father?" He questions me.

SETH

"Because he is my father's also, he left my dying mother, for Kimberly than that's when I found out I had a half-brother." I slammed my words as I started at the man, who I use to call father.

He looks at me with petty in his eyes. As his wife hold his arm.

"How could you do something like that after all these years you didn't tell me that he was my half-brother. I thought he was just my best friend; then you had left his mother to be with mom." Daniel stared at our father with hurt in his eyes.

Our father development tears in his eyes, they were probably fake as he opened his mouth to speak, but Daniel cut him off.

"GET THE HELL OUT!" He pointed to the door, as he sadly nodded and walked out of the room with Kimberly.

THE PARENTS

"We can't just let them, do this." Kimberly cries in my arms.

"I am sorry, I have to fixed this." I softly says as I smooth her back with my hands.

"Why are you doing this to us?" Karen cries as she holds into six-year-old Seth.

"This isn't for me." I said shaking my head.

"What's it that I have done, to make you want to leave us?" She cries.

"I didn't expect to take care of you, while you are on your death bed Karen, I don't want that lifestyle." I said as I try not to look at them.

"I am sorry, I have breast cancer, I am sorry you have to take care of me while I am dying, I am sorry you have to put with me and Seth. " I heard her voices broke in pain.

"But please, don't leave me for her. I know that what you are planning to do. " She whisperers.

I didn't say nothing and walked away.

"I have to fix my mistaken, I did, and I will." I mumbled.

My eyes widened as I saw. Karen's ghost is staying in front of me.

"I am so sorry, " I cried as I look at her. She nodded and disappeared into the bright light.

Sometimes, People makes mistakes, what I did was beyond wrong, and I am willing do to whatever it takes.