Chapter 17|Bad News

DANIEL

I blinked my eyes, as I began to thumb backward, my face starts to sweat as I fall onto the ground.  I feel blood escapes my body. I can hear, Anna screaming my name. As I watch Seth had untied her. Was I dying? If I was, I believe that I deserve the way I treated, Anna in the beginning.

"Then I have no choice but for you to get an abortion," I stated. I quickly pulled out my check, ready to give it to her. I couldn't raise my business while a woman out there is pregnant with my kid.

"Get the fuck out of my house." She screams as tears ran down her face.

That day, I should have been a better man for her and not have told her to get an abortion.  But as a man, we make mistakes and I have fought my hardest to keep Anna and my unborn children in my life, but I don't believe I deserve to live. I feel my breathing become heavy, as I saw a white light at the end of the hall.

ANNA

I cried as I watched the EMT take Daniel away. My heart's arches as I feel my knees getting weak.  "He's going to be okay, " I repeat to myself as tears down my cheeks as my body shakes.

"Ann-, " Seth pause as I feel his warm hands wrap around my body.  "This isn't good for the babies." He says as he reassurance me with his voice.

I push his hands off of me. "What do you think is right for the babies, their father is in a freaking ambulance for god's sake!" I just want him to be okay." I broke down crying.

-----------------

We approached the front desk; a beautiful redhead was looking at her cellphone.

"Excuse but I am looking for a patient that was shot and brought in a couple of minutes ago," I said to her. She looks at me and smiles.

"How may I help you?" She had placed her cell phone down and looked up at me.

"I am looking for someone, a man who was shot and brought in a few minutes ago," I repeated myself.

"What is the person's name?" She kindly asks me, as she started typing on her computer.

"Daniel Williams."

"Oh yes, Daniel Williams was brought in the ER, I believe He is still in the ER." She said looking at the computer in front of her.

"Are you related to him?" She asks me with a and looks at me.

"Umm. I-I am.." I managed to speak.

"She's his fiancée and I and he is his relative." Michelle walks up to me and says to her.

"I am so sorry sweetheart. "She hugs me as I cried on her shoulders.

Michelle and Seth hugged me as we were staying in the middle of the hospital when I heard, someone calls my name, and we broke the hug.

"Are you Anna Johnson?" I turned and saw a white coat man standing in front of us.

Seeing, a white coat is neither bad news nor good news, I have a feeling this is going to be bad news. It is always bad news.

"Yes, I am Anna." I looked at him with tears still running down my face.

"Sorry to inform you this but Daniel Williams is in a coma, we have tried everything we can do." He said sadly as he stood there.

"How could you have tried ever got a damn thing when my fucking best friend is in a coma," Seth yelled at him, making everyone turns their head towards us.

Daniel Williams, the man who I disliked from the moment he steps his ass into my apartment from the moment he fought his way back to come into our life again, is in a coma. He didn't deserve this, maybe he did the way he treated me, but he has changed. I need him to stay alive for our family. I can't let anything happen to him, because I am in love with him.