Chapter 16|Saving, Anna

DANIEL

I was in my office, as usual, when I had received a call from "Anna." I stopped what I was doing as I had answered.

"Hello, Anna, is everything okay?" I answered as I waited for her to respond.

But she didn't say anything. I heard a familiar voice on her side of the phone.

"Don't cry, my sweet Anna. Daddy is here now. " The Voice spoke.

"Please, don't this. " I heard Anna cried over the phone.

"Seth!" I shouted as I grabbed my keys and wallet.

"Bruh, is everything okay? " He came into the office with a worry expression.

"She is in trouble," I say as I walked out of the office, he nods and follows me out.

I quickly grabbed my car keys. Seth looked at me and nodded as he followed me. We had both walked out of my house and into my car, I jumped inside as I have seen Seth done the same and started the engine as I drove around the town looking for her. I needed to find Anna and fast. My heart was beginning racing, just thinking about Anna. I pray she is okay; I do not need to know that something terrible has happened to her lord knows I can't handle any more deaths.

"Where does Ashely live?" Seth said, breaking the silence from between us.

"Do you think she is involved?" I asked him to pay attention to the road.

"Maybe," Seth says as I quickly did a U-turn and drove my car to Ashely's place.

--------------------

Seth looked at me; I pulled my gun from my back as I looked at him back. "Call 911 and stay here," I said to him, walking inside the apartment. I can hear their voices as Ashely was screaming at Anna.

"This is your fault, you slut, you took everything from me," Ashely yelled, I still had my gun in my hand. I quietly move into the apartment as I step inside the bedroom. I saw Anna crying and Alex's body on the foundation.

Anna's eyes widen as she shook her head, she had tape around her mouth as Ashely's was in front of her. "Look, what you made me, kill Alex. He was useless anyway, the only thing I wanted to be with Daniel. She placed the gun on Anna's forehead.

"Ashley!" I shout her name as she turns and smiles. Her stomach was huge than before, was she pregnant? I shook my head out of the thoughts.

"Hello, my love. " She smiles as she walked towards me when Anna had grabbed a vessel and hit her in the head. Ashley looks at her with anger in her eyes. "Now, that wasn't nice, Anna. " She turned and was about to shoot Anna. I had to protect, my family had all cost, so I did what any man would have done.

I saved Anna. I kept my family save as any man would have done.

The Sperm Donor[COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें