Chapter 26| New Changed

Three Months Later.

DANIEL

"Well, it looks like your twins, are very healthily." Dr. Jackie said to us as she put down Anna's shirt back.

Anna smiles, and asked "How many weeks, Am I?"

She turns and says, "You're 32 weeks, very strong hearts you've there."

"32 weeks," I said as I was confused on their pregnancy weeks.

"Oh, I am sorry I forgot you're new to parenthood. You and Your Fiancée are 8 months pregnant." She chuckled.

I nodded. "One more month left then." I smile.

"Yes, baby." Anna giggles.

"Do you still want to know what you're having?" Dr. Jackie asked us, as I helped Anna sit up.

"Yes, I do." I speak.

"You guys, are having a boy and a girl." She smiles, as she shows us the ultrasound pictured as I smile looking at my babies.

"Thank you, Dr.Jackie."

The Next Time, I'll see you two, is when Anna is on the table giving birth." She says as she walked us out of her office.

"Yeah." We both chuckled.

I had helped, Anna walked to the car, I stopped her and kiss her softly on the lips.

"Thank you, for giving me a chance to be in your life and our beautiful babies." I place my hand on her stomach, as they were kicking.

She smiles, as she nodded as I had helped her inside the car.

---------

"So, you and Anna having a boy and girl huh?" Seth asked me as I sit next to him.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Only if, he was here to meet his grandchildren." I sniffed, trying to hold my tears in.

"I know, Daniel you don't have to express how you feel." Seth says in a sad tone.

I nodded, as I watch the game on TV.

"I'm thinking of proposing to Michelle." Seth says, breaking the silent.

"That's great, you should do it tonight at the beach, I'll hired someone to set-up." I told him.

"Really, you'll do that." He smiles with joy.

"What is half-brother are for," I chuckle.

"What are you boys, talking about out there?'' Michelle smiles as she walked behind Seth and hugged him.

"The Game." I lied.

"Where's Anna?" I asked Michelle, I turned my neck and look at her.

"Getting ready, for the beach." She speaks.

_________

THE BEACH

SETH

We walked on the soft sandy sand beach, as my palms begins to sweat from being nervous.

"Baby, are you listening to me?" my beautiful girlfriend caught my attention. I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Of course, I am."  I smiles, as I hold Michelle's hand the mother of my unborn child. Our feet's fills the cold, water as my skin.

"No, you're not listening," She shook her head. She was about to let go of my hand, when I had stopped her and pretended to tie my shoes.

"Do you really need my hand, to tie your shoe?" she questioned me as she turns her head facing the ocean view.

I took out the little black box from my pocket and look at her. "Yes, I do need to hold your hand, until we can't no longer hold." She turned her head back, with widened eyes, as she tears up.

"Michelle Kelly Jones, I love you so much. I am graceful each day of being beside you and touching the warmth of our unborn baby onto your bare stomach with my hands, I don't want to ever be stopped loving you and our family we are creating, what I am trying to say, will you marry me?"

She smiles as tears falls down her face. "Yes!"

Sometimes it takes something tragic to happened, for something beautiful to started.