Chapter 15|Trouble

ALEX

I rubbed her swollen belly.

"My sweet Anna, you will meet your match. I promise you that." I smile evilly.

------

ANNA

I woke up to a weird feeling someone was in my bedroom. I turn my head towards the clock. It was 8:45 am; I was late for my doctor's appointment.

"Oh, crap!" I shout as I carefully got myself out of bed.

"Is everything okay, " Alex came bursting in my bedroom.

"Yes, everything is fine. I am just late for my doctor's appointment. " I say as I saw him in his boxers with a T-shirt on.

"Do you need me to take you?" He asks me.

"Um, no, I will tell Daniel to take me," I say to him as his face expressed changed.

"If it's not for my plan, you would have never gotten pregnant, neither would you meet, Daniel. " His hand has formed a fist as he stared at me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him as I tried to stand up from the bed as I was manly pushed on the bed.

"I've always wanted you; you never understand." Alex got onto of me, be careful all my bump.

Tears fall on my face, what was going on with him.

"Don't cry, my sweet Anna. Daddy is here now. " He smiles as he smoothest my face with his hand.

"Please, don't this. " I cried.