Chapter 2

"Noooo!" I opened my eyes and screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Honey, are you okay?" Alex sat up and turned on the lamp.

"Nightmares again?" I cuddled next to him and he stroked my hair.

I slowly nodded my head as I bit my lower lip.

"Can you tell me what's that all about?"

"You died Alex... You and I died together with our baby boy..." I sobbed as I protectively held my bump.

"You know that's not gonna happen right Adele? I won't let anyone hurt my family." Alex wiped away my tears and pulled me for a hug.

"A-alex, I'm scared. I don't want to die. I don't want you to die. I don't want our baby to die." He cupped my face.

"Shhh, stresses are not good for Ian right? Alex caressed my bump.

"Yeah, b-but-" I was cut off when Alex sealed our lips.

His kiss gave me an assurance that everything will be fine. His arms gives me the best comfort I ever needed in this world. Alex just simply know every inch of me, he knows how to manage me.

"Thank you babe, I love you." I pecked his lips once more as our foreheads leaned to one another.

"You don't need to mention it my baby. As your husband, I always need to make sure that you're happy and secured. I love you more and more Delly." Alex put his hands on the sides of my face and rubbed my cheeks in a circular motion.

"Is he okay?" Alex bent down to my tummy and caressed my bump.

"Yeah, I think so. But I'm hungry... We're hungry Lex." I playfully pouted as I tucked my hair behind my ears.

"If that's the case, I'll bring something in here..." Alex sat up and was about to leave the bed but I stopped him.

"Where are you going?" I bit my lower lip as my nightmares flashed back.

"I'll get you some food Delly." Alex bent down to my face kissed my nose.

"I'll come with you! Don't leave me here!" I hurriedly kneeled and stood up on the bed.

"Careful baby!" Alex supported my body as he giggles.

"I'm sorry." I beamed.

Alex held my waist and got me down from the bed. We went to the kitchen hand in hand.

"What do you want baby?" Alex said as he sat me on the counter.

"Hmm, I'm craving for a white pasta baby." I smirked.

"White pasta? Let's see..." Alex is a great chef and he runs his own restaurant.

He began to move graciously in our kitchen and Alex never failed me when it comes to my food.

"Del? Are you there?" Alex snapped me out from my oblivion.

"W-what? I'm sorry baby." I giggled.

"You're daydreaming again?" He turned around to face me with the wooden spatula on his left hand while his right hand is on his hip.

"What? N-no!" I playfully crossed my arms and strutted around the kitchen.

"Delly..." Alex said in a singing tune.

"Yes?" I answered with the same tune as his and I flipped my hair, turning around to face him.

"You won't act like that if you're telling the truth." He smirked as he began to walk towards me.