Chapter 16

ADELE'S POV

"We're here..." Simon said as he opened the enormous door for me.

Do I really live in this house? I can't remember anything...

"Delly? Simon brought me out from my thoughts.

"I'm sorry..." I said as I slowly walked inside our house.

"You can't remember anything don't you?" He faintly smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I-I'm really sorry..." There was a sudden pain on my head that caused me to fall into Simon's arms.

"Woah... Are you in pain babe?" Simon carried me in bridal style up to the stairs.

"I think I just got stressed..." I said as I lay my body completes to our king size bed.

"You don't have to baby. Time can heal you..."

"Time can heal you."

That word hit me like a truck.

"Time can heal you." "Move on Adele." "He's gone..."

There were crazy voices inside my head. All of them are coming from a single woman.

"Aaaahhh!" I bawled my body as I held my throbbing head.

"Adele? Baby! What's happening?" Simon said affrighted while wrapping his arms around my trembling body.

"It hurts!" I whined as I gripped on my head.

"Come here, take your pills." He immediately grabbed my pill box and took out my meds.

Simon held my quivering hands as I gulped the water rapidly.

"S-Simon..." My voice is cracked, my tears are uncontrollably falling.

"Did you-"

"There's a voice of a woman inside my head. She keep on saying that time can heal me. I should move on.... And he's gone... Who's he Simon? Gone? Who's gone?" I bombarded Simon with my questions, leaving his mouth ajar.

"Oh Adele..." Simon pulled me closer to him, securing me with his warm arms.

My comfort zone...

SIMON'S POV

Fuck... Jesus! Help me!

"The woman's voice is your mum Adele..." I unsurely answered her without breaking our hug. I can't stand seeing her straight into her eyes, knowing I'm just making these things up.

"Then who's gone? Where's my mum?" She pulled away from me, holding my hands so tight.

Darn it! Wrong move Konecki!

"You lost your father when you were still young. While your mum..." I can't think straight what the fuck?!

"What happened to my mum?!" Adele began to panicked.

"She died too, 4 years ago now..." Oh God please forgive my soul...

"I don't have parents anymore?" Adele began to sob louder.

I don't fucking know what to do now!

"I'm sorry baby, but that was the reality. But, you have moved on from that dark phase of your life Del... So stay calm my love. I don't want you to be stressed please..." I held the both sides of her face, rubbing small circles on her red cheeks.

"I'm heading back to zero again Simon... Why do I need to experience again pain-" I immediately cut her off by sealing our lips.

"You don't need to be in that tragic situation again babe. As what I've told you, we'll start a new life for the both of us." I placed a soft and gentle kiss on the top of her forehead, making her heart beat slow down.

"I-I can't help it Si..." She said in an almost inaudible voice.

"I can help you baby..." I said as I slowly rubbed my hands to her back.

"Please Simon..." Her eyes were pleading.

"Please send me out from this noisy world of mine..." She smashed our lips, sending her hands to the back of my head.

Isn't it too early for this?

A/N: this plot is too fucking sloooow! 😑😴🐢🐌 I need to speed up a little more 😂 not a fan of this one, and I assume you too all 😐😅

- A.