Chapter 20

I turned on the warm shower and slowly slid down to the cold tiled walls.

I buried my face onto my hands, silently crying for what had happened. Simon don't deserve me anymore, he don't deserve a dirty woman like me.

What am I going to do? I need my album and I need Simon. Lance is holding my neck, he has the control on me.

"Adele... you're bleeding baby..." I quickly lifted my face seeing Simon grabbed a towel, ready to dry me.

"Simon..." I cried as I stared on the floor with drippings of my blood.

"A-are you on your period babe?" Simon worriedly asked as he wrapped my shaking body with the towel.

"I-I'm not-" I was quickly cut off when Simon widened his eyes on me.

"What? Then why are you bleeding babe? Oh God! You need to be-"

"No Simon! Don't bring me to the fucking hospital!"  I unintentionally raaised my voice towards him.

"What's happening Adele? Please baby, I need to know..." Simon pulled me for a tight hug as soon as he saw me starting to cry.

"Please promise me you won't leave me Simon..." He cupped my face and stared directly to my eyes.

"I will never baby, please what happened?" Simon brushed his fingers on my bruised lips.

"L-Lance..." I was cut off when I remembered how Lance touched me and violated me.

"What did that motherfucker did to you Adele?!" Simon began to sound angry and upset.

"Please don't do anything babe..." I squeezed his hands that was resting on my face.

"What did he do Adele?" Simon lowered down his voice but his jaws are clenched.

"H-he r-raped me S-Simon..." I bowed my head down, feeling ashamed of myself.

"LANCE RAPED YOU?!" Simon widened his eyes out of disbelief.

"Please Simon! He'll kill you if-"

"I'll fucking kill that maniac Adele! He can't just violate you like that!"

"Simon! He holds my album! He holds our life! Please!" I broke down and sobbed, begging on my knees.

"Baby..." Simon immediately went down to my height, crying like me.

"Simon I'm sorry..." I held his hand and continued crying on it.

"You don't need to be sorry Adele... It's not your fault... come here baby..." I completely surrendered myself to Simon, letting his strong arms calm me.

"I hope you still love me Simon..." I placed my hands on his chest as his fingers touched my lips so softly.

"Of course Adele, my love for you is unconditional. I will love you no matter what babe."  He leaned and kissed the tip of my nose since my lips are still swollen.

"Thank you Simon and I love you more babe..." I rested my chin on his shoulder, calming down my sobs.

"Uhm Simon?" I cupped his face and locked my eyes on his.

"Yes baby?" His deep blue eyes are calmer than the quiet ocean.

"Who's Tristan? And why did he hurt me?" I saw how Simon got shocked of what I had said.

A/N: last update for this book today 😂 2 more books!

- C.