Chapter 19

"Please La-" I was cut off when he slid his hand inside my pants.

I screamed in pain as Lance touched me harshly.

"Mmm, you're so fucking tight Adele!" He thrust his two fingers inside me, stretching me so cruel.

"Please! You're hurting me Lance!" My eyes are barely opened as I cried in great pain.

"We're not even on my climax Adele, just stay steady..." Lance brought my pants down to my knees, pulling my knickers to the side.

"Fuck you Lance! You dirty asshole!" I kneed him on his crotch, making his grip on me loosen.

He groaned in pain, grabbing his smashed balls.

I quickly pulled up my pants and started to escape. But as soon as my hands landed on the door knob, Lance's hands are on my neck and hair. With all of his inhuman force, he dragged me to the floor.

"SIMON!" I screamed out of desperation as I crawled backwards from Lance.

"You're going to suffer bitch! You're making this hard for me!" Lance cornered me by the walls, gripping on my waist so tight.

"Lance I'm begging you please! For the love God let me go!" My tears are uncontrollably falling to my bruised cheeks, my head's feel like exploding.

"Just let me get what I want Adele then I can send you off. Stop trying to escape, Simon's life is in contingent here..." Lance started to kiss me again, sucking my neck, almost ripping my clothes off of me.

I can't believe this is happening to me. I feel disgusted about myself on how Lance is raping me. His hands are painfully touching my body, squeezing, gripping, pulling and thrusting. All I can do is to shut my eyes closed as I pray that Simon can save me from this hell.

Simon is all what I have right now. I don't know what to do if I'll lose him.

After hours of Lance violating me, he finally got satisfied and pulled out from me. Leaving me sore, bleeding and weak.

I stare blankly on the ceiling, tears are still flowing to the side of my face.

I'm useless. I'm dirty. I'm nothing but a weak woman.

"Get up and don't you dare call the cops or tell your fiancé. Looking forward for your next recording Adele." Lance smirked at me, throwing my clothes on my face.

"And stop fucking crying, you ain't virgin on the first place. You lose nothing bitch." He spit on my side before he left me still naked on the booth's floor.

I sat up and hugged my knees. My lips are quivering, my body's aching, I feel super dizzy.

I carefully put my clothes on, making sure I don't look like I was raped. I grabbed my phone and decided to call the cops and report that stupid rapist but a sudden voice stopped me.

"And what do you think your doing?! You can't escape from this hell bitch!"

"Stop hurting me 'cause you have no right Tristan!"

"Uuugghhh!" I screamed as my head began to hurt again so bad.

Who owns that voice? Who tried to hurt me? Who's Tristan?

I tried to remember that scenario but I can't. Simon didn't tell me about that lost memory of mine.

Is he hiding something?

"Babe?" I was brought back to reality when I heard my man's voice.

"Simon!" My cries began to sound loudly that he found where I am.

"Adele? What happened?" Simon quickly gulped me into his arms, letting me cry on his chest.

"Simon! I'm scared! Please get me out from here!" I sobbed intensely as I gripped tightly on his shirt.

"Okay, okay... your lips are bleeding baby, I'll bring you to the hospi-"

"No Simon! Just bring me home please!" I cried to the thought that the doctors might found out what Lance did to me.

"Don't cry baby, I'm here. We'll go home, but promise me you'll tell me what happened okay?" Simon carried me and kissed my swollen lips.

A/N: dramaaas again 😂 I'm trying...

- C.