Chapter 15

3 weeks had passed

"Okay Ms. Adkins, don't skip your pills and take your therapy regularly." Today, the doctor allowed Adele to be discharged from this bloody hospital.

"Alright..." She faintly smiled as I took her hand, helping her to sit on her wheelchair.

"I'll see you on your next checkup... And oh Simon..." The doctor placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Yep?"

"Take her to her favorite places, talk about your memories together, anything that can help her to remember everything." 

No

"Yes doctor, we'll see you then. Thanks  for helping my girl all through out." I turned to Adele and bent down to her forehead, leaving a soft kiss on top of it.

"It's my job, take care you two!" He waved goodbye as we left Adele's room.

"Finally!" Adele took hold on my arms as I sweep her off of her feet.

"My back's been aching like forever." She groaned and pouted.

"Just a little more patience baby, you're getting better now." I buckled her seatbelt and went to my side.

"What do you want for lunch honey?" I asked her as my hand casually rested on her thigh.

During the 3 weeks that we have been together, Adele and I's been acting like we were really a thing. Like, we are really soon to be married.

I found out some several information about her through the black notebook that the cops retrieved from her wrecked car.

She was signed in a recording company which is the XL. I met her manager, Lance, and told him what had happened to Adele.

"I didn't know Adele has a boyfriend and now soon to be married..."

"She's a private person, I think that's why."

"Tell her to get well soon and I'm excited for her to smash the roof of this company."

"Yes, I'll inform you if she'll remember something from her songs."

"Babe?" Adele snapped me out from my thoughts.

"Oh I'm sorry honey." She took hold of my hand, entwining it with hers.

"What's bothering you?" Adele asked as we pulled to McDonald's drive thru.

"I'm thinking of places you loved to visit before. You know? To bring back your old memories." Damn! How can I actually think of places when she's new here in London?

"Oh, I'm excited babe." Adele smiled like a happy child.

"I am too babe." I lifted her hand and kissed the back of it.

"Uhm, Simon?" I shifted my gaze to her questioning eyes.

"Yes Del?" I rubbed small circles at the back of her hand as I rolled down my window to grab our food.

"Where do I live? Are we living together?" She unsurely asked.

Think Simon! Think!

"We're living together babe." Fuck as hell...

"Okay, I can't wait to go home." She began to unwrapped her quarter pounder, taking a big bite on it.

"Laurie, slow down..." I gave Adele her cola as soon as I saw her almost swallowing her food without even chewing it.

"I'm sorry, the hospital's food makes me sick." She complained.

"I know baby, that's why I bought you your favorite McDonald's meal lol."

"Really?... Uhm, what is it?" I saw how her face gloomed to the fact that even her favorite food was washed away from her memory.

"Nuggets!" I pulled out the box of 12's and put it on her lap.

"Oh my God! Yes! I love this food!" Adele grinned as she popped the first nugget on her mouth.

"You remembered baby?" I rubbed her thigh back and forth as I saw how satisfaction invade her face.

"How could I ever forget this heaven-made food? Thanks baby!" She leaned near to me and kissed my cheeks.

"Now don't tell me I have a sauce mark on my face..." I playfully rolled my eyes as I felt the stickiness on my cheeks.

"I'm sorry Si." Adele was about to wipe my cheeks but I turned my face to her side, stealing a kiss from her lips.

"Simon! You're driving!" She jokingly slapped my chest as she pulled away.

"Your lips tastes like nuggets." I glanced at her and laughed.

"Stupid!" She cackled and popped 2 nuggets inside her mouth.

I can't stop loving this girl...

A/N: didn't proofread this because I'm aiming to update all of my 3 books tonight so I can finally have my sleep. Pray for me that I won't fell asleep while doing my updates 😐🙏😂 see yaaah! x

- A.