Chapter 12

"How dare you asshole?!" With all my forces left, I slapped his face forcefully.

"If you keep on screaming and acting like a child, I will be forced to kiss you again and shut you up!" The man grabbed his jaw, obviously got numb of the pain on his face.

"Why don't you just go to hell and leave me alone?!" I scowled at him as I opened my car's door.

"Driving under the influence of alcohol is completely prohibited, Ms. So do me a favor and move to the side. I'm driving a mad drunk lady tonight." The man annoyingly said.

I can tell he's already pissed with my bitch attitude

"I. DON'T. FUCKING. CARE. AT. ALL!" I bawled my fist and hit him on his crotch, making him yelp as he held his throbbing manhood.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" I slid down my car's window and raised my middle finger at him.

Huh, you think you can get to me as easily as that?

As I sped down the road, loneliness hits me once again.

"If that stupid man didn't came, I should have been completely drunk tonight! I should've not be thinking of you again Alex!" I said completely fucked up.

"I fucking hate my life! I want to-" I was stopped when a blinding bright light covered my whole vision of the road.

I heard eerie sounds coming from streaking wheels before a loud noise completely shut me down.

Bang!

My head is throbbing with pain, my body can't even move anymore. My neck...

Oh my God! My neck hurts like hell!

I cried out in pain as I felt my blood gushed down to my face.

"Alex..." That was the last word I uttered before I felt my body being lifted up.

SIMON'S POV

That freak woman! She almost knocked my balls out from my body! But I can't just let her driving down the road, knowing something bad might happen to her.

I never saw a woman before as broken as she was tonight. When my eyes met her beautiful green tired orbs, I knew right there and then, she needs help. Her sunken eyes needs a comforting hand to wipe away her tears.

The way she got drunk awhile ago made my heart ache.

Like, this woman is too broken hearted that she doesn't even care of herself anymore. What if someone took advantage of her? Luckily, I was the one who saw her first.

I know this is kinda creepy because I completely don't know that strange woman, but there's something inside me telling I should help her out.

I followed her to her car but she is just too stubborn to let me offer my hands for her.

"Man! This lady drives so crazy!" I said as I tried to catch with her speed.

"What the fuck?! Shit!" I saw a truck coming on her way but I guess she didn't saw it coming.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" Everything went so fast that in matter of seconds, I saw her car swerving on the other side of the road.

I immediately unbuckled my seatbelt and went to her upsidedown wrecked car.

"Hold on!" I say as I heard her crying in pain.

I saw her almost lifeless body being compressed inside her car.

As I carefully lifted her body up, I heard her spoke in an inaudible voice.

"Alex..." She said as her breath began to stop.

Alex? Is he the reason why this woman is in great pain?

"Help! Somebody help us!" I yelled as I saw the cops coming to our way.

"Lay him down here sir." The rescue team said as they brought out a stretcher.

"Please do everything to save her! Please!" I said as they began to push her stretcher inside the ambulance.

"We'll do everything Mr." A woman said before she closed the door in front of me.

"How are you related to the patient?" The cop asked.

"I barely know her but we've been together before the accident happened."

"Okay, give us your number and sign here please. We'll pull out her car from the road." I wrote down my contact number and headed to the hospital immediately.

Don't tell me it's too late...

A/N: I would like to take this opportunity to thank my lovely girls for motivating me and cheering me up. No need to mention your names, you know who you are 😘💞 beyond blessed for all of you! I love you all and merry Christmas! 💞😘😍💃😙🎄🎉