Chapter 18

ADELE'S POV

"Nice to see you again Adele." A man stood up from his chair, offering his hand to me.

"He's Lance babe, your manager/producer." Simon said.

"Oh I'm sorry, I still can't remember almost all of my memories." I embarassedly said, shaking his hand.

"It's okay Adele. How about your songs? Have you remembered some of the tunes?" Lance made Simon and I sit down across him.

"I haven't yet but I can recognize the lyrics. Do you have any recording of nstrumentals there?"

"Yeah, I have half of the album. I guess that would help. Come." Lance led us to a recording booth.

I listened to the instrumentals and started to remember my songs.

"Can I have copies of these? I'll try to work this all out at home." I removed the headphones from my ears, holding Simon's hand.

"Sure, I'll send it to you tomorrow in the morning." We all stood up.

Simon was in front of me while Lance is behind me. Suddenly I felt a hand travelled below my back to my bum.

"I'm sorry... there was a dirt." Lance defended himself as I turned around, giving him a questioning look.

"Are you alright baby?" Simon gently squeezed my hand.

"Yeah, let's go home." I brushed my thoughts away and bid goodbye to Lance.

***

"Babe! Listen to this!" I called Simon from the kitchen.

"What is it babe?" Simon sat beside me, resting his hand on my thigh.

I started to sing Someone Like You to him, I guess I already figured out the melody through the help of the instrumentals.

"That was amazing hun!" Simon made me sat on his lap, engulfing me into his arms.

"Lol 5 more Si." I softly tousled his hair, admiring his handsome features.

"Can't wait to hear them all out baby." Simon held my face and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"I can't wait for all of my memories to come back baby." I slowly pecked his lips, a loving kiss indeed.

"Come, I cooked your new favourite food Del." Simon made my legs tangle around his torso, carrying me to the kitchen.

I'm lucky I still have Simon by my side...

***

Almost a month had passed...

"Call me if you're already finished Del. I'll just run some errands today with regards of the company. Take care honey, I'll see you later." Simon unbuckled his seatbelt and went to my side, opening the door for me.

"Good bye, I love you Mr. Konecki." I wrapped my arms around his neck, connecting our lips.

"Okay, I love you too my Adkins. I'm going to miss you bunny." Simon leaned for a kiss again.

"Simon we need to cut this down, we need to work." I giggled and playfully slapped his chest.

"Alright..." He jokingly rolled his eyes, walking me to XL's entrance door.

We bid goodbye and I went inside.

"Hey Adele." Lance met me half way to his office.

"Oh hey, I'm ready to record my first 5 songs Lance." We headed to the elevator.

"That's great. And you look so beautiful today Adele." Lance inched closer to me, making our arms touch.

"Thanks..." I smiled before we got out from the elevator.

We made our way to the studio.

"Where's my band by the way?" I asked as I searched around the room.

"They're not available today Adele..." Lance followed me inside the recording booth.

Making Lance and I alone made me feel uncomfortable

"Okay, I'll start now." Hoping he will walk out from the booth.

"We'll start now..." Lance went to my back, running his hands all over my body.

"Lance! What are you doing?!" I asked him terrified, trying to squirm from his hands.

"Deal with me Adele. You need your album right?" He seductively said to my ears.

His breath on my neck made me cringe.

"This is out of the contract Lance! Fucking get off of me!" I began to scream when Lance started to kiss me lavishly.

"Don't fight Adele, I can kill your Simon. And if that happens, you're all mine!... wait... that was a good idea." Tears began to flow down from my eyes, hearing Lance's vicious laugh made me cry for help.

"No! Don't touch Simon!... help! Somebody help me please!"

"Stop screaming! You bitch!" Lance quickly stopped me by slapping my right cheek.

The burnt sensation were quickly felt on my face, causing my lips to bleed.

"No one can hear you, remember? You're inside this sound proof room." Lance smirked, beginning to pin me on the wall.

"Please don't do this Lance..." I turned my face to the side, preventing Lance from kissing my lips.

"This won't hurt Adele, just cooperate with me." He held my face, sloppily kissing my lips.

"Simon!" That was the only word I have uttered before Lance gave a strong punch on my belly.

My body began to feel weak. My head is pounding. My knees are collapsing.
My belly is aching so bad.

Help! Somebody please!

"Stop being a stubborn and don't call that dickhead's name. He won't hear you anyway!" Lance's hands began to travel under my shirt as I keep on squirming from his grip.

A/N: I'll try to do massive updates within these weekends, I hope I really can 😶 sorry for shit updates, school messed my life 💔 I'll see you x

- C.